Meatbot Server in bad pin and lag.

Meatbot Server in bad pin and lag.

Postby Fack off » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:09 am

Hello Admin,
Im in Sri Lanka..I play your Meatbot cod 2 server in 1.0. We have to Now Meatbot Server in bad pin and lag.Plz fix this problam..there is no lag befor... :( and more hackers play with Meatbot server..
Fack off

Re: Meatbot Server in bad pin and lag.

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:05 pm

actually, i noticed this too. it started with the second most recent MOD update. it seems more choppy now. still fun and i'm not trying to bitch, but yeah, it's noticable.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby BadBoy » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:54 pm

Since the OP lives in Sri Lanka, i'm assuming he connects to the Oceanic server.

The oceanic server used to be located at Sinagpore, but was moved to Sydney, Australia because it is much cheaper to host there. This is why you lag much more.

I am happy to re-open a Singapore server if enough donations are received.

Two updates ago we converted to a MYSQL database to store rank information rather than saving the information in a .txt file on the local computer and using 3rd party software to upload to other servers. This allows us to do MUCH more than in the past in terms of storing data. Also this is how cross-server chat became possible, as it uses the MYSQL database.

What this means is that rolling back to the old rank system which is apparently less laggy is not an option.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby ishanumesh » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:53 am

hi admin bad boy
ishanumesh

Return to Call of Duty 2