Realism

Realism

Postby Tovarich[USSR] » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:21 pm

Hello my friends, sorry i have a bad english. I will use Google Translate. So I think you need to implement server smoke grenades to 1 for those who choose heavy and light automatic weapons, and then have not the strength to deal with snipers in the maps like Moscow and Beltot.
And I would add, we need new Bots, more realistic.
Or you can upgrade the old, do they have the time to recharge a prone position, such as sitting and standing in 5 seconds.
I hope you understand me correctly.
I wish you all a good mood!
RUS-
Я буду использовать Google Translate. Итак, я думаю нужно внедрить на сервера Дымовые Гранаты по 1 для тех кто выбирает тяжелое и лёгкое автоматическое оружие, а то уже сил нет бороться со снайперами на таких картах как Москва и Белтот.
И ещё я хотел бы добавить, нужны новые Bots, более реалистичные.
Или же можно модернизировать старых, сделать у них время на перезарядку положения лёжа,сидя и стоя например в 5секунд.
Надеюсь вы меня правильно поняли.
Желаю всем хорошего настроения!
Tovarich[USSR]

Re: Realism

Postby BadBoy » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:59 pm

Hi,

Smoke is a bad idea with bots. There is no way for the bot to detect the smoke and will shoot players through it.

Making bots more realistic - specifically with their stance, is not currently possible in CoD2 due to script/engine limits. For example, the only possible way to change a bots stance is when they press fire/shoot with their gun and we trick the engine into doing a stance animation.

That being said - the bot code has been re-written awaiting release and should result in less buggy bots.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby Tovarich[USSR] » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:42 pm

I understand that the bots will not distinguish between the smoke, but do not care, they come once a year and once in the head.
Bots do not pose a serious threat, a real threat is the snipers players.
Mechanics Rifles are so simple that even a beginner will cope with the role of a sniper.
In long distance events such as the three wing Matmata smoke grenades just needed three excellent wing sweep snipers, if next to the stairs have railings to crawl lying and did not catch a bullet in other places, the situation is much worse.
In general Beltote with houses controlled the entire map, and even place of resurrection.
At the moment, the snipers are in a better position than the rest of the players select a different weapon.
RUS-
Я понимаю, что боты не будут различать дым, но это наплевать, они попадают раз в год и сразу в голову.
Боты не представляют серьёзной угрозы, настоящая угроза это снайперы-игроки.
Механика Винтовок настолько простая что, даже новичок справится с ролью снайпера.
На длинных дистанциях таких как три фланга Матматы дымовые гранаты просто необходимы, все три фланга отлично простреливаются снайперами, если же рядом с лестницей есть ограждения чтобы лёжа проползти и не поймать пулю, в других же местах дело обстоит куда хуже.
На Белтоте вообще с домов контролируется вся карта и даже места воскрешения.
На данный момент снайперы находятся в лучшем положении чем остальные игроки выбравшие другое оружие.
Tovarich[USSR]

Postby TheLaw » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:04 pm

Balancing the weapons would be an option, but we need BadBoy's opinion on it - after all, I've heard many players complain about it (and I myself think snipers are too overpowered).

Your call, BadBoy.
TheLaw

Postby Tovarich[USSR] » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:58 pm

Finally, I propose to remove the sprint, as for me it's too much to spoil.
I for realism =)
RUS-
Наконец, я предлагаю убрать спринт, как по мне он слишком многое портит.
Я за реализм=)
Tovarich[USSR]

Postby BadBoy » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:18 pm

Rather than rebalance the weapons due to camping snipers (Which aren't hard to kill), how about I re-do the anti-camp system?

I can think of a few ways to make it more effective.

Also i disagree about sprint. I think it adds more realism. More so after our next update;

(Note: This is NOT the final version)
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby Tovarich[USSR] » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:26 am

It looks great. But what about the time duration of the sprint and the recovery time to think. I would sprint shortened, making it approximately 2-3 seconds, that would be enough in order to reach the shelter, and making time cooldown5-7 seconds, but in the sprint to cross the entire map is nonsense.
What about's camping, there are two things the position's camping and protection, there are situations in which to leave the position means death, I personally do not want to give frag the enemy and strike his team, I'd rather defend a position before the arrival of my teammates and with them gently will advance the vperёd.V time servers reigns Rush, it's not good.
It must be a slow but steady progress.
And it turns out well is now possible to push the flank of the enemy alone, using the sprint.
And I wanted to ask about the donuts, you can buy one for yourself smoke grenade?
RUS-
Выглядит классно. Но вот насчёт времени продолжительности спринта и времени восстановления нужно думать. Я бы укоротил спринт, сделав его примерно 2-3 секунды, этого вполне хватит дабы добежать до укрытия, и сделав время восстаовления 5-7 секунд,но на спринте пересекать всю карту это бред.
Насчёт кемперства, есть две вещи кемперство и защита позиции, бывают ситуации в которых покидать позицию означает смерть, лично я не желаю отдавать фраг врагу и подводить свою команду, я лучше защищу позицию до прибытия моих напарников и вместе с ними аккуратно продвинусь вперёд.В данный момент на серверах царит РАШ, это не хорошо.
Должно быть медленное но верное продвижение.
А получается сейчас так- Можно продавить фланг противника в одиночку, используя спринт.
И я хотел спросить о донате, можно ли купить для себя дымовую гранату?
Tovarich[USSR]

Postby spyyy » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:43 pm

B, leave sprint alone , he just mad on me that i can no reload with it ;) , the mod is perfect , only what you need is make a ctf server without bots ;) ,just my suggestion.

peace*
^7WhatsMyName^1?
spyyy
Server Moderator

Postby Tovarich[USSR] » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:13 pm

I do not know who you are, if you like this mode, go play in Counter Strike.
Tovarich[USSR]

Postby BadBoy » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:23 pm

Or maybe you should go and play a realism game like rising storm instead of asking us to make a twitch shooter more realistic.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Next

Return to Call of Duty 2