KING-ClAN server are CHEATERS OFFICE!!!

KING-ClAN server are CHEATERS OFFICE!!!

Postby kingservercheaters » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:35 pm

A week ago I started to play on your server . The first time I saw such a server with good scriptings and mods. But just a few days ago I started to understand what cheaters and what is not. was surprised when I saw that half of the server are cheaters, And absolutely no one tame, nobody banned. I really want to continue to play on your server but i can not. Please admins, BAN players who cheating, make anti-cheat or something like that. DONT BE STUPID!!!! I hope so you make it, and understand. Thank you
kingservercheaters

Re: KING-ClAN server are CHEATERS OFFICE!!!

Postby TheLaw » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:28 pm

We have added anti-cheat measures a while ago, now most cheaters are kicked automatically. We also have an admin team who will ban people who cheat.
If you need help, just call for an admin. We'll deal with the problem.

P.S. Some people are just good players. I'm pretty sure much less than half of the players are cheating.
TheLaw

Postby BadBoy » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:04 am

We also offer you tools to voteban cheaters yourself, which will soon be improved even further.

However to prevent abuse, we have locked those features to donators only.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:14 am

the most busy, popular servers always attract the most hackers. it's one of the side effects of wearing the crown.

where else can they get the maximum amount of attention from the greatest number of angry players that they so desperately crave?

you mention that just "a few days ago" you learned about how people cheat in this game. it's early on in your awareness of being able to spot hackers that you are most likely to make errors outside of spotting the completely obvious hackers. don't make the mistake of thinking that your accuracy is better than it really is.

in reality it's probably closer to 1 in 100 players who joins the server on a daily basis that tries to get away with hacking. that's still disappointingly high, but much better than your estimate.

on this forum, you can find specific examples of countless players that we have banned, and those are only the ones that we posted. the actual number is much higher.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Return to Call of Duty 2