Teamspeak "wh"

Teamspeak "wh"

Postby Just_iN » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:36 pm

2 retards (don clan noobs) are spectating/playing, 1 is hunting, other is revealing position through spectate mode through discord or teamspeak or whatever. Is it allowed?
If i record, some kills will look like wallhack.
Suggestions?
Just_iN
Donator

Re: Teamspeak "wh"

Postby Don King Miguele » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:42 pm

what shit assertions you present here. I play on the server over 10 years here and play fair. if someone else bashes you do not blame others.
Don King Miguele

Postby Just_iN » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:27 pm

Ill record next time your lil dirty game. They can check ip's, nicknames and times u spent on the server. U know how kills look in demo. Try me next time. Sell your "ive been playing here for 10 years" for some1 else.
Just_iN
Donator

Postby Don King Miguele » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:31 pm

dirty game? the same thing you said in the following game in wallender there were pedro and me in different teams. how should that work? So push your filthy accusations elsewhere
Don King Miguele

Postby Just_iN » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:44 pm

U just lied. Thank you. Admins can check message log. Even Hank admitted u 2 are doing the same thing and that it is "lame". Lets hope u do it again, recorder is up.
Peace out.
Just_iN
Donator

Postby Don King Miguele » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:50 pm

Henk says you should give proof of your claims. So make your videos before you lie here
Don King Miguele

Postby HomerS » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:46 pm

No, this is NOT allowed. It is a form of cheating. Our admins are capable of detecting it if it is happening and will be looking for it. Know that our admins sometimes enter the games with other names so that suspected players will not know that they are being watched. Maintaining the integrity of the games is one of our highest priorities. Players that are found guilty of this violation will be perm banned. If the players are found not guilty then the accuser must stop the accusations.
HomerS
Server Moderator

Return to Call of Duty 2