We were slandered yesterday. Today I play 1 hand and go to w

We were slandered yesterday. Today I play 1 hand and go to w

Postby Trinity » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:50 pm

I recorded the game on video, just in case! I pressed the tab button, there was 1 person in the game on the America server, and that person left the game after they died together.
I don't know what will happen to us. Even the management takes care of the hand. Paid game cod 2 already on Steam.
If I cheat, look at the logic! Is Steam stupid? 3rd party software will notice me I will perma Vac ban. I have 50 odd online games on my account. Those 50 games multiplayer games get banned. Video link and score below
It's coming to someone's fill...
https://we.tl/t-ugs2EM1bBc

Let's come to the event 2 days ago, Argentina enters the spectator mode in the game and looks everywhere from the air to the house. He finds my hiding place, enters the game, hunts me with the sniper. This is what I'm trying to tell you about the game breaking!
If we ask the man, aren't we good players? I'm taking screen shoots one by one. Made public on Steam
Anyway, they made us paranoid in the end, the person who thought that I was cheating yesterday by leaving the unfortunate event of 2 days ago slandered. I've already added videos and scores to the complaint section
Trinity
Trinity

Re: We were slandered yesterday. Today I play 1 hand and go

Postby Terminator » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:27 pm

MentalRay has been warned about his behavior, if repeated he will be banned (we increase the ban duration until he learns or gets a permban).
Attachments
xCapture.JPG
xCapture.JPG (30.81 KiB) Viewed 7235 times
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Call of Duty 2