Who is the top ranked player?

Re: Who is the top ranked player?

Postby Bob » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:45 am

Hunterwolf is one of the highest ranked and is one of the worst players on the server. He has a high kill/death ratio because he never moves. He spawns, camps and tries to snipe. His win/loss percentage is awful however because he is a detriment to his team due to camping in his own spawn.
Bob

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:35 pm

there used to be a sniper guy who played on US1 and he would always brag about his high K/D. he always sniped and camped. it was the only way that he played. one day I decided to hunt him across a few maps. he stopped bragging after that.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby Bob » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:47 am

Pvt.Pantzov wrote:there used to be a sniper guy who played on US1 and he would always brag about his high K/D. he always sniped and camped. it was the only way that he played. one day I decided to hunt him across a few maps. he stopped bragging after that.

lol i do the same to hunterwolf. i know exactly where he camps on several maps and i sneak up on him and bash his ass. the funny part is, he refuses to play argentan because its a camp map by design and he sucks when everyone else is camping also hahaha.
Bob

Postby Just_iN » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:47 pm

Every high k/d ratio camper has same 3-4 spots on every map. After a while, they start howling WH WH WH BAN BAN when u go there just to kill them.
Best way to see who is the "real deal" and who's lame camperschnitzel is comparing rank and number of kills (or u can call it kill per minute or whatever).
Average rusher will always have the same/bigger kill number than best camper (lowzor) over some period of time. Forget k/d ratio, it's kill over time. This is regarding dm/tdm high kill count games. Other mod's, u just have to spec.
Just_iN
Donator

Postby Rowen » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:50 am

How do you become a top ranked player? Is it by kills? or points per minute?
Rowen

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:35 am

for rank itself, it's based on a point system with a correlation to kills and assists; with different values for different kills or series of kills.

you ain't nobody till you reach at least 100. the top people have crazy numbers in the 400s and 500s.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby temilimi » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:27 pm

I believe it will take a while to rank in the 1st 500?
temilimi

Postby brianm » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:31 am

Pvt.Pantzov wrote:for rank itself, it's based on a point system with a correlation to kills and assists; with different values for different kills or series of kills.

you ain't nobody till you reach at least 100. the top people have crazy bulk numbers in the 400s and 500s.

Just impressive. But the top player is a camper!! How come he's good when he camps so much? In my opinion, a camper doesn't deserve the top spot.
I discuss noocube here by the way.
brianm

Postby spyyy » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:14 pm

brianm wrote:
Pvt.Pantzov wrote:for rank itself, it's based on a point system with a correlation to kills and assists; with different values for different kills or series of kills.

you ain't nobody till you reach at least 100. the top people have crazy bulk numbers in the 400s and 500s.

Just impressive. But the top player is a camper!! How come he's good when he camps so much? In my opinion, a camper doesn't deserve the top spot.

King clan servers doesn't have good players, maybe it is the reason why im not playing here anymore..
^7WhatsMyName^1?
spyyy
Server Moderator

Previous

Return to Call of Duty 2