Who is the top ranked player?

Who is the top ranked player?

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Fri May 06, 2016 5:45 am

if you bring up the rankings menu in-game and check the top ranked guy, he/ is way above everyone else but has zero assists. how is that possible? all of the other top ranked players have thousands of assists.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Re: Who is the top ranked player?

Postby Bob » Fri May 06, 2016 8:18 am

Hunterwolf is ranked 7th LOL. Look at his assists and win/loss compared to everyone else. Thats what pure selfish camping will get you lol
Bob

Postby BadBoy » Fri May 06, 2016 2:29 pm

Pvt.Pantzov wrote:how is that possible?

He has over 10000000 assists or some large number that the leaderboard does not have room for/wasn't designed for.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby Adais Li » Fri May 06, 2016 2:50 pm

The ever gob-rats map design let he benefited a lot,the first ranker always appears when OC sever is empty and almost full of of bots,it's easy to get 200 more kills and few deaths,and he always nominated gob-rats,it's too easy to get higher rank in a short time.
Before this,when i first come to 1.0 sever,i spec here and found this truth,but it's ok,cuz it's not illegal.
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Sat May 07, 2016 11:22 am

BadBoy wrote:
Pvt.Pantzov wrote:how is that possible?

He has over 10000000 assists or some large number that the leaderboard does not have room for/wasn't designed for.

oh yeah, that's it. the column for "assists" only appears to support a five digit number. since I last checked, an other high ranking player has also gone "blank" for assists.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Sat May 07, 2016 11:26 am

Adais Li wrote:The ever gob-rats map design let he benefited a lot,the first ranker always appears when OC sever is empty and almost full of of bots,it's easy to get 200 more kills and few deaths,and he always nominated gob-rats,it's too easy to get higher rank in a short time.
Before this,when i first come to 1.0 sever,i spec here and found this truth,but it's ok,cuz it's not illegal.

even so, this is a player who spends a great deal of time on the server. It reminds me of my obsession the first few years that this game was out.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby Pr0D1g10 » Fri May 13, 2016 11:27 pm

Where i can see those kind of stats?? assists, won/lost matches and so
Fallschirmjäger
Pr0D1g10

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Sat May 14, 2016 5:23 am

it's in the in-game server menu. player stats.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby ibasaw » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:50 pm

i think the rank is not objective because it's base on number kills....so if you play since many years and a new comer arrive, you can't get in the top list

Why the rank is not based on the ratio kill/death ?

+++
ibasaw
Donator

Postby Adais Li » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:08 pm

ibasaw wrote:i think the rank is not objective because it's base on number kills....so if you play since many years and a new comer arrive, you can't get in the top list

Why the rank is not based on the ratio kill/death ?

+++

Man,it's a good idea,but you have to consider every aspect.Some guys spent much time here,cause they have something as one goal to play here.

If as what you said,you can create one new account,and spend a little time playing here.
Maybe just one chance,you can easily get the good list,but it's bad for old players,they spent much time here but didin't get one pay.

And many players know this,when you got high rank(kill more people),it's harder to get one high K/D.I think if this performed,many players would lost interests here,and most of them would create a lot of accouts.

Many guys will stop having fun,caring more about camping,it limits players' actions at some aspects,it's not good for severs' development.
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Next

Return to Call of Duty 2