Try to vote ban me

Re: Try to vote ban me

Postby Pr0D1g10 » Sat May 14, 2016 7:44 am

You see? you are acting like a clown, saying that you always kick my ass and everything. By far, we've played 2 or 3 times together, and as i always play just Carentan DM, you coudln't beat my ass, why? because i always win at that map, so stop boulshiting.

And is not hard to turn the hack off when you know there are admins online, don't use that excuse.

Also i'm not the only one who is calling you a hacker, Luix also did, and don't come up saying thay you always ''kick his ass', because as i can see you're his bitch
Fallschirmjäger
Pr0D1g10

Postby MAULIK93 » Sat May 14, 2016 7:58 am

Luix was calling me wh once in that video I posted earlier. You can clearly see that I wasn't using any WH. I played just one game with Luix.
anything else...?say something new
"MY LAST RESPOND TO YOUR COMMENTS" Fallschirmjäger
and keep arguing:D
MAULIK93

Postby Pr0D1g10 » Sat May 14, 2016 8:18 am

Well, it's ridiculous, the video only shows after I called you wallhacker, where is the previous part if you recorded it? huh?, hahaa it's pretty obvious you turned the hack off after I called you wallhacker and then you started the video, lmao
Fallschirmjäger
Pr0D1g10

Postby BadBoy » Sat May 14, 2016 9:41 am

Pr0D1g10...

The unwarranted insults towards MAULIK93 is not helping your cause here.

Anyway, if you believe he is cheating then provide a demo and it will be investigated properly. At this time, no-one has submitted any proof that MAULIK93 cheats. Also it's not his responsibility to prove he doesn't cheat, it's yours.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Call of Duty 2