Reporting Stickybun

Reporting Stickybun

Postby Lorelai1115 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:10 am

I realize that behaving inappropriately and being super immature are not against the server rules, but I, and others have asked this guy several times to stop with the way he's speaking b/c it was making us all quite uncomfortable. As you can see, it continued over the course of an hour.

http://pastebin.com/zFJgVMvX

This is the paste bin of the convo from my client side launcher console.
Lorelai1115

Re: Reporting Stickybun

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:30 am

if I was there I might have muted the guy for 15 minutes if enough people complained, but honestly, it was some pretty light weight trolling.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby BadBoy » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:09 pm

If I see him I will warn him about his antics. If he continues then I will punish.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby Lorelai1115 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:39 pm

I realize that it wasn't anything major, but this type of behavior can quickly get out of hand if not kept in check. I've seen it happen on several occasions with different people. A lot of people don't approve of such behavior and, in my opinion, it should be kept to a minimum seeing as younger audiences do frequent minecraft servers.There's a big difference between the Minecraft and COD communities.

I'm not asking that he be perm muted or banned, just reminded by someone of authority on the server that it's not ok.
Lorelai1115

Return to Minecraft