"evading mute through name"

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

"evading mute through name"

Postby hanaphnxs » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:29 pm

Hello, so I was muted on the CoD2 bot server, and I was switching gamertags for fun cause I want to do a CoD2 Daytage with snipers bots clips and then this some admin/vip/whatever the fk it's called who's name I don't know, banned me for 3hrs??? for the reason "evading mute through name", it literally happened when I switched my name to a fkn filthy frank joke and my gamertag was "cen i hev pusi" which I totally didn't even mean to ask for unmute. I did change my name to unmute me pls for a joke but it was a while ago. Please, help me with this situation. Atleast I don't think admins have the rights to ban someone for changing their name. +I wasn't even begging for an unmute by changing my name that game. Thanks.
hanaphnxs

Re: "evading mute through name"

Postby Terminator » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:01 pm

Avoid spamming BS and being super annoying in the chat because next time you will be muted for longer.
You were trying to communicate using your name, and you were warned about it, and also renamed, but you didn't stop.
It is NOT allowed to try to communicate using your name when muted, it's bannable on our servers.
Attachments
CoD2MP_s 2021-09-15 18-22-14-19.jpg
CoD2MP_s 2021-09-15 18-22-14-19.jpg (178.31 KiB) Viewed 8743 times
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby hanaphnxs » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:41 pm

yeah i know you'd note that and yes i communicated like that after it, but he kicked me earlier for "evading mute through name" when i changed my name to "cen i hev pusi".. but it don't rly matter anymore cus im unmuted so i guess if i wont spam and be annoying and stuff, can i still switch my names without getting warned now?
hanaphnxs

Postby hanaphnxs » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:06 pm

+ i'm still muted..
hanaphnxs

Postby hanaphnxs » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:19 pm

not anymore, thx
hanaphnxs

Return to Ban Appeals