No complaints appear

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

No complaints appear

Postby Saho » Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:50 pm

Here I just wrote my complaint about being kicked out of the game. But it doesn't appear.
Saho

Re: No complaints appear

Postby Terminator » Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:26 pm

You may have forgotten to submit your post after writing it, we don't have any filters and we don't use post approval here.
Either way, I know who you are and why you're banned.
Politics is not allowed on our servers, and players let you know last night, but you ignored them and continued to troll with your chat and also with your name.
You are muted for 15 days for trolling, troublemaking and problematic political speech. You are banned for 7 days for insisting on using a controversial political name.
You've avoided your tempban with a new account and that doesn't really help.
I am waiting for your answer.....
Attachments
00.jpg
00.jpg (977.84 KiB) Viewed 7240 times
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Saho » Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:45 pm

Which of my words is a political statement? If I were going to do politics, I would use the name of a political leader, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, not a person who has nothing to do with politics. However, I saw someone using the name Recep Tayyip Erdoğan in this game. But you continued to keep him in the game. I do not follow political accounts and stay away from political conversations, whether in normal life or on social media. Because I am a person who does not like politics, politics. None of my words last night contain any political words. The name I use as a player name is a name that some people do not like. Someone else can use a name I don't like, and that's none of my business. But it is not fair to throw someone out of the game who uses a name that someone does not like! I didn't talk about politics or religion. I read the articles in the screenshot you sent. But I already know what I wrote. Which of my words contains politics?
Saho

Postby Saho » Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:49 pm

You kicked me out of the game at the request of the player whose username is in pink, and you kicked me out completely unfairly! You took sides with him when you should have been impartial!
Saho

Postby Terminator » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:32 am

Ok, that's what I thought....
Your ban and mute remain unchanged. If we find you connecting to the servers in the meantime, the ban will be updated to perm.
Topic Locked.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Mindless Terminator :)

Postby Saho » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:23 pm

"Which word contains politics?" I asked. I asked a very simple question. But you don't seem smart enough to answer my question. I already knew you weren't smart and didn't act fairly. If you were smart, you would have prevented me from entering the game. If you were clever, you would have given an answer to my simple question. If you were fair, you would block players who use the names "Recep Tayyip Erdogan" and "Mustafa Kemal Atatürk" as player names, not me who uses the name "Kadir Misiroglu", which has nothing to do with politics. You would block the swearing players if you were fair. But you blocked me even though my player name and words were not profanity, insults or political content and you could not prove it. You did this at the request of a 5 year old kemalist player who used a pink name, that is, who argued with me. The reason I signed up to this crappy website and wrote to you yesterday wasn't to lift my ban. I wrote to find out why you blocked me. Because after I wrote to you yesterday, I entered the game again and I was playing with your 5-year-old baby players while waiting for your response. It's okay for me to get into your shitty game. I just wrote it here to better understand what kind of character you have. And with the answer you gave, you showed what kind of character you have. You can kick me out of your crappy website now too. Because I no longer have anything to do with your shithole site. I'm going to enter the game now and spend time with 5 year olds and incompetent admins. :)
Saho

Re: Mindless Terminator :)

Postby Terminator » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:33 pm

We do not discuss with trolls.
You are welcome to login and we will ban you on sight.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Ban Appeals