Banned 3 times in 2 weeks... why?

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

Banned 3 times in 2 weeks... why?

Postby Ouzool » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:45 am

As the title says. I think 3 different people banned me. Not for cheating, not for using abusive language, not for camping. No warning just boom 30 min ban what is up with this? Every time I got banned I am wrecking people, they get angry and poof no more COD. I like the server and would like to contribute but not if I get banned every time I'm doing well.
Ouzool

Re: Banned 3 times in 2 weeks... why?

Postby Ouzool » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:07 am

So I waited for the 30 min to expire and was immediately banned again. Not hacking, not glitching, not camping not being an asshole just playing the game how COD is suppose to be played. My user name is Ouzool and all I want to do is play the game.
Ouzool

Postby Bob » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:53 am

Multiple people accuse you of WH and you pretend you dont know what it means.. Then youre in the chat talking about people using it, so its clear you know what it is. Emma accuse you as well as others.
Bob

Postby Ouzool » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:47 am

Ok Black widow/ popeye/ cheifpencilneck (Different sreen names aren't the same thing as "multiple people") . show me proof that I cheat. not just people complaining that multiplayer is too hard. After you accused me of using wh I found out what it was and just because I made a joke with another player about the bots having wh and aimbot doesn't mean that I use it. Furthermore I think that the only mentioning wh or aimbot is not a valid excuse for banning some one. So please stop abusing the Ban and ruining this server.
Ouzool

Postby SyED » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:57 am

most players know what wallhack/aimbot is , but does not mean everyone using it.
bob, pls dont call vote if a player accuse someone for cheat, you should always make sure before calling vote.
recording demo will help.
SyED
Server Moderator

Postby Bob » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:28 am

You admitted you lied and youre lying about how long youve been on the server. Youre also lying about not knowing what wh was. You told me you pretended not to know what it was to piss me off, now youre saying you just found out lol. Rank 73 with 2 months of playing? Youve been banned before is my guess. Ruining the server? Lol im one of the only people on 1.3 that bans cheaters when no admin is on, which happens almost every time im on because most admin are outside of US. Anyway, im done here.
Bob

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:15 pm

it's not appropriate to temp-ban someone for lying about whether they know what a wall hack is. what was your specific reason for temp-banning him?
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby sirplayer » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:48 pm

In the recent past your donor benefit was removed for similar reasons Bob, ABUSE. Remember to record before you ban someone.
sirplayer
Server Moderator

Postby Bob » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:58 pm

I didnt vote ban for lying, i vote for wh. Im not the only one who thought he was wh either. Yes i was reprimanded for vote ban Hunterwolf for nonstop camping.
Bob

Postby Ouzool » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:28 pm

Bob no we are not done here, what exactly did I admit to lying about? That I know what wh is? You accused me of it but wouldn't tell me what it was. I had a good idea what it was but since you where so adamant and wouldn't tell me I started playing word games with you because you wouldn't stop calling me and other players a cheaters when we killed you. Furthermore the reason I started playing word games with you is because you are wrong.... Like incredibly wrong. I don't hack I just play the game. So like I said before show me proof because you could spend your entire life looking for evidence of my hacking use and come up empty handed.... because I don't hack. Also I don't have another screenname only Ouzool and I have 93 hours on COD2 according to steam. So if 93 hours minus the time spent playing campaign is quick for getting to lvl 73 HOORAY for me, where do I look at those stats so I can stroke my own ego. However while we are on the topic of lying you banned me twice for wh (AKA killing you a lot) and twice last night for "lying" which you yourself admitted last night. So not only are YOU lying but apparently you have a history of this type of behavior. So yes you are ruining this server Bob because you are threatening and banning legitimate players, I appreciate what your trying to do but seriously this is a witch hunt
Ouzool

Next

Return to Ban Appeals