I have been Banned again. And it's great !

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

Re: I have been Banned again. And it's great !

Postby Sub0 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:08 pm

Syed maybe I was wrong about Hit's.... the player I accused of having WH. But how many times I wasn't right ?
T-Bon player played on Gob on previous map before Al and a lot have complained about him. Why haven't you banned him ? I also made a print screen about Banarsi who is clearly playing on this SV and every time with hack's but sometimes. I am not admin so I won't print screen everyone clearly, it's not my responsibility ! Ask Zeal I also mentioned a few times a few new player's and about 50 % of them have used WH. And I don't know what you consider lying..... but you could have clearly tell me you checked him... and I had shut up about that player. And yes I also used a hack 1 year ago because of the same problem....You should also know Banarsi he is on this SV for over a year and here I have proof of him cheating....
Sub0

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:55 am

so you hate hacking so much... that you decide to hack?
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby Sub0 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:32 am

I know it sounds stupid... But you are an admin you can ban them. But as a player if I encounter a few cheater's in a day 2-3 and I am not exaggerating because you admins are rare online at a certain hour ..... I feel like a stupid guy... The person who doesn't hack is the person who doesn't want to.... And if a few player's are playing dirty how would you feel as a player who doesn't cheat ? Wouldn't you feel tricked out ? because this is how I felt !
Sub0

Postby zeal7 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:54 pm

Im playing darkwolf to meny time's and never saw him use cheating.....
@ Zeal @
zeal7
Donator

Postby Sub0 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:57 pm

Thanks Zeal... But this time the admin was right I used Auto aim for about 1 minute :). And that was only because I reported a Player that I thought is using WH and he muted me for that. Previous T-Bone used also Speed hack. I think he is still on the SV so future report's I think will come about him..... Hope you have a great Wedding Zeal
Sub0

Postby BadBoy » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:32 am

Since this is your 2nd ban you will face a 2 week temp ban. Your ban will be lifted on the 14th.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby Sub0 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:41 pm

Ok thank you BadBoy
Sub0

Previous

Return to Ban Appeals