Im banned by Syed

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

Re: Im banned by Syed

Postby killyou888 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:53 pm

spyyy wrote:Syed not giving bans without reason , so don't talk bullshit. ABout Syed or good, or nothing.

You probably read only first message.
I couldn't expect you to talk about my screenshot.
OKTZIERGA_Y71R
killyou888

Postby spyyy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:25 pm

First message? i was in server dude. And that screenshot u can put in your ass.
^7WhatsMyName^1?
spyyy
Server Moderator

Postby oktziergaejder » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:11 am

When we asked to Syed why u banned Shore he just said im admin and i can do what i want. When i talking with Shore Syed kicked me. Too many times i talked Syed about racist people for ban or mute he always said 'just ignore' so who is takling bullshit. Why Syed can insult us but when i insult him kicked again and muted. He can insult us we cant insult him??? Bullshit....
oktziergaejder

Postby oktziergaejder » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:21 am

And Syed said i can ban all Turkish ip's??? Pls do it for insulted to you.... And spyyy pls dont talk bad or mute yourself cause admins muting who insult them
oktziergaejder

Postby BadBoy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:27 am

shoresger wrote:he is just ban wrong people and not doing his job..can you look that? And i have some problems about my donater situation ...Thanks.. Account name : aksoylu3414

I've looked at the chat logs.

You attacked SyED after finding out you lost donor perks.

Shoresger: syed
Shoresger: you idiot reply to me
Shoresger: when i will get ?
Shoresger: its possible right ?
Shoresger: idiots mothefuckers
Shoresger: say to me who did it ?
Shoresger: that happend this fucking bulshits
etc...

Your donor perks were temporarily removed after I received this complaint from Pantzov;
Pvt.Pantzov wrote:normally this wouldn't be something worth posting, but this our second highest-ranked player. the guy was vote kicking players who would not !rtv when he commanded them to. I politely told him not to and even changed the map for him. he gave me a bit of 'tude over it and I don't believe that he will obey my order not to do it (when I am not there to watch him). I was tempted to temp-ban for his insolence but then i'd be a hypocrite for abusing kick powers, since shit talking is not against the rules. i'm just passing this on for other admins who play on EU2. keep an eye on the guy. if he keeps doing this, i'd advise a temp-ban. his rank is 491 and he has over 600,000 kills! pretty impressive. i'm sure he'd hate to risk losing it by escalating.

I did my research and you were indeed abusing vote to kick players that would not rtv. Don't make me post the logs for that.

If you want to have a go at our admins don't cry when they hit back. The 1 day ban was justified in this situation. To the others complaining; Provide me your login usernames and I will look up your issues, otherwise SyED has a proven track record of being truthful and in this case I believe he has done nothing wrong.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby SyED » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:20 am

thanks badboy also for posting chat logs,the others are here in support of shore and on saying of mayiaa.
mayiaaa deleted Bob's post just because he said truth about darkwolf and positive about me even if there was something wrong she hv no right to delete bob's post.i could hv done the same to others but i did not.
thats just shores chat logs it can be seen of others too when u all go against me for telling shore why he could not call vote on spec players or on those who dont agree with him (like asking for type !rtv)
oktziergaejder wrote:When we asked to Syed why u banned Shore he just said im admin and i can do what i want. When i talking with Shore Syed kicked me. Too many times i talked Syed about racist people for ban or mute he always said 'just ignore' so who is takling bullshit. Why Syed can insult us but when i insult him kicked again and muted. He can insult us we cant insult him??? Bullshit....

shame on you for lying , i muted darkwolf / zoli / arargi even kicked arargi when he renaming bad names.and many others even if i play i see any complaint i go there to check.
i never insult you or anyone i dont even talk to you.
i will mute you and your friend more longer if you tried insulting me in english or your native language.(everyones chat logs can be seen)
DarkWolf: shame on you for posting against me because i ban you for cheating.
idk why kes does not said anything he was present there when all this happens.
SyED
Server Moderator

Postby oktziergaejder » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:31 am

Shoresger insult or attack Syed after he lost donor.
oktziergaejder

Postby oktziergaejder » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:33 am

And its over for me cause no justice in here.
oktziergaejder

Postby BadBoy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:44 am

oktziergaejder wrote:And its over for me cause no justice in here.

BadBoy wrote:To the others complaining; Provide me your login usernames and I will look up your issues
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby oktziergaejder » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:58 am

I Send Pm
oktziergaejder

PreviousNext

Return to Ban Appeals