Im banned by Syed

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

Im banned by Syed

Postby shoresger » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:21 pm

he is just ban wrong people and not doing his job..can you look that? And i have some problems about my donater situation ...Thanks.. Account name : aksoylu3414
shoresger

Re: Im banned by Syed

Postby mayiaa » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:26 pm

Syed.. Changing nicknames, banning innoncent people, trolling all with lies, not respect others and always bother me with his sexual embarrassing "jokes". Not only today, but always when he see me. Or other girls. He deserve mute for only play, not bother and insult others. When i asked him, why he banned Shoresger, he sayed me whore and i didnt see reason. This persone should not be admin.
mayiaa

Postby sirplayer » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Syed? The same syed? Looks like another person mayiaa, double personality?
sirplayer
Server Moderator

Postby SyED » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:14 pm

when shore asked me about he cant use !hats , so i told him reason but he started saying bad about admins and his other frnds on server said bad about me for no reason when i was not even talking to them, mayiaaa did not said a word about it even she was on eu1 but when i ban shore suddenly she came to protect him xd, when i was talking to mayiaaa with changed nick she came to (us2) server and asked me not to talk to her in hidden chat i did say sorry so that was end.
about banning pls badboy check his chat log , i tried banning for 1 day but did not know how long he banned, i should hv muted him instead of ban but he and his other frnds just say they can get back after mute so ban was option.
mayiaaa stop lying about i disrespect other girls - lol
SyED
Server Moderator

Postby killyou888 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:45 pm

Really? Only one of us said bad things and after you mute he already shut his mouth.

So, what about this syed? Threating to ban turkish players? Provoking other players to say racist things? (No turk takes "kebab" seriously, we even laugh but there were more swearing by other players after he threatened us) http://i.hizliresim.com/5LPOml.jpg

By the way, in our free days we can fill any german-british team with full yellow colors haha you were just angry.
Last edited by killyou888 on Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
OKTZIERGA_Y71R
killyou888

Postby shoresger » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:49 pm

Syed i didn't renamed..why you dont believe me? Or you have some problem in your brain?..you angried all player and then ban for using bad words..this is not honorable..go fix it your "heart"
shoresger

Postby mayiaa » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:07 pm

SyED wrote:when shore asked me about he cant use !hats , so i told him reason but he started saying bad about admins and his other frnds on server said bad about me for no reason when i was not even talking to them, mayiaaa did not said a word about it even she was on eu1 but when i ban shore suddenly she came to protect him xd, when i was talking to mayiaaa with changed nick she came to (us2) server and asked me not to talk to her in hidden chat i did say sorry so that was end.
about banning pls badboy check his chat log , i tried banning for 1 day but did not know how long he banned, i should hv muted him instead of ban but he and his other frnds just say they can get back after mute so ban was option.
mayiaaa stop lying about i disrespect other girls - lol

I was quietly watching how u re answer to Shore. But i was still not understand you, so i was wait for some reason. When i saw that u banned him, i asked why, because we can ban only cheaters. And after you was saying bad words to them and me too.

Btw u sayed me before sorry, after i leave other server and saw u re still spamming: "baby?", so that was not end.
I really not understand you.. Bad words about admins i hear all the times, but never ban for it! But u re angry kid without brain, which should not be admin anymore.
mayiaa

Postby Sub0 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:44 pm

Hello everyone here is DarkWolf .
And also my experience isn't the best with Syed not because he banned me but how he behaved.
Let's take a look almost 2 month's ago.
There where a few player's cheating and I have claimed the respective person cheated and Syed just muted me, for no reason and without any warning or saying anything to me.
One of the cheating player's witch I can remember had autoaim and that person didn't get any ban, and the only result me getting muted.
That made me personally really angry about getting muted and I also installed autoaim and I got directly banned for it only a few seconds I even used that cheat. I know it wasn't nice for me using it and the people who know me, know I am an honorable player like 90% of the people on the Server. And I understand the ban but that other person not getting banned I don't understand, and Syed muting people only because of a normal conversation is also absurd witch he is doing sometimes. Syed behavior is not the best, not by far !! Plus he being an admin he should be more responsible .
Sub0

Postby spyyy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:00 pm

Syed not giving bans without reason , so don't talk bullshit. ABout Syed or good, or nothing.
^7WhatsMyName^1?
spyyy
Server Moderator

Postby shoresger » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:13 pm

spyyy wrote:Syed not giving bans without reason , so don't talk bullshit. ABout Syed or good, or nothing.

You said to for who? What is mean Ban? You think im cheater too!?
shoresger

Next

Return to Ban Appeals