Server disconnected

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

Re: Server disconnected

Postby internet explorer » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:23 am

Thank you for helping me badboy but it has been several weeks since sirplayer I expelled them from the server and has not echo present to see the possibility of a chance, since I was not the of the aimbot, unfortunately my pc to deal with several people in my house, and sometimes play cod 2 but this time my younger brother Has been the stupid login with hack to the server and have expelled as it is the rules of the server and I understand but for my part I never downloaded anything, I take the bad time for a stupid hack, my brother doesn't know how to play and there was his mistake only apologize for the bad time and i hope that you will help me and i removed the ban, just want to play thanks
internet explorer

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:45 am

ahhh yes, the classic brother excuse.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby sirplayer » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:07 pm

internet explorer wrote:
2 weeks ago i can't go because I was expelled without any reason or motive my ip address is 190,160,177,145 my id is: danielito1234 please i hope you will help me to resolve my problem. Greetings

"Without Any reason"? I do not think it was your brother, since you even changed your name to use hacks, your innocent little brother installed hacks and even changed his name in the game,It is easier to recognize your mistake and apologize than to invent such a bad story. It is my advice for you
sirplayer
Server Moderator

Postby internet explorer » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:17 pm

Hello admnistradores, I only ask for help if I made a mistake i'm not going to happen again is the first time that i live a situation as well and will be the last sirplayer, please help me to be able to play what I want to thank you
internet explorer

Postby BadBoy » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:10 am

Enough time has passed that I have removed the ban.

Please use this as a learning experience and don't cheat on our servers.

If caught again the punishment will be more severe.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Ban Appeals