Temp banned

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

Temp banned

Postby Artorias » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:13 pm

Alright well I was temp banned, after weeks of false callouts from Satour. No admin ever gave me a warning. The reason posted on the ban notice said "wallhacker," but I can assure you all I'm clean. John Wick, Malice, and a couple others can vouch for me. I honestly expected better from King Clan.
Artorias
Donator

Re: Temp banned

Postby Artorias » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:37 am

Update: it was Jordan who banned me, we're talking it out, and hopefully get things cleared up. I'm less mad now lol.
Artorias
Donator

Postby SyED » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:02 am

if you still banned post your in-game login name , a demo is required from admin for proof.
SyED
Server Moderator

Postby Artorias » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:39 am

My login is Artorias1839
Artorias
Donator

Postby Satour » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:43 pm

well I believe you are a hacker and since I am no admin I can only say so and admins should do the rest. I need no demo nor anything else, some couple of killcams and if you keep switching it on and off with your aim that makes it harder to do a demo. I have been playing for a long time here, I think I can be considered as some kind of respectful player...
rip Artorias

ps admins: The joke says : so a hacker gets temp banned because he was caught hacking and the majority of the players said so. Then this hackes comes to the forum to complain about his temp bann and another admin gets him back in game because they had no proof. So if a hacker can hide very good his hack, not only he can get away with it but he will get backed up with other admins who refuses to bann guys with no proof. So once again the hacker is in the game and he gets temp banned (if by chance there is some admin with good level to notice the hack because most admins are even blind to the point to believe this guy is a good player.)
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Satour

Postby Artorias » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:28 am

Or, you can leave the decision to the admins and stop ranting when you admit to having no demo and only watched killcams. I understand the confusion as to whether or not I use a wallhack, my prediction is pretty good and I've played this game with really good players for a long time. However, it should be immediately clear to any spectators that I don't have an aimbot. Anybody who has been an admin on a CoD server for a few years, as I have, has seen what an actual aimbot looks like (the 100% headshot accuracy, flicking to targets outside of field of view, stuttering mouse control, and the nearly exclusive use of an automatic weapon such as the MP44.) If you watch me and actually pay attention, you'll notice that I always use a rifle and almost exclusively land body shots. I don't aimbot and a competent player would see that within minutes of spectating me. As for the wallhack accusation, I've arranged with Jordan to meet in a Discord server so I can explain to him how I know where the enemy team is, while he spectates me. If that isn't enough for you, I'll make a display capture recording of myself (with a 3rd party application so any wallhacks would be visible,) and I'll perform to just as high of a level as I always do. I don't know what else you could ask for in terms of proof.
Artorias
Donator

Postby Artorias » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:27 am

Thank you, but I don't need an apology. I'm used to this. Once I show you I am clean, all I ask is that you stop calling me a hack and let me play the game lol.
Artorias
Donator

Postby BadBoy » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:17 am

You should be unbanned now.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby Artorias » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:59 am

Thanks, I am :)
Artorias
Donator