Totally unreasonable Ban with false accusation

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

Re: Totally unreasonable Ban with false accusation

Postby SyED » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:48 am

Tbilisi wrote:Has Bad Boy returned?

no
SyED
Server Moderator

Postby Tbilisi » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:53 pm

Is Bad boy back??? Hello anybody??? I had totally unreasonable ban. Have not cheated and have no clue why i was banned... I was just banned and since than never been unbaned... Can someone look in to it?? Who banned me? and why? Is that really guys ? thats how it works ? we just ban people who did nothing , Absolutely nothing... It has been several month now and nothing is going on, nobody is looking in to this matter... It is just rude to ban players who dont cheat!!!! Can someone look in to it please? Admins????
Tbilisi

Postby spyyy » Thu May 03, 2018 4:38 pm

Sorry man but i can't help you, haven't seen BadBoy for a while.
^7WhatsMyName^1?
spyyy
Server Moderator

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Thu May 24, 2018 10:25 am

He's been online several times recently. I guess he's just not spending a great amount of time on the forum. It's actually more likely to run into him in the game these days, at least during the times that I play.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby Tbilisi » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:59 pm

Is there any Admin to look in to my case? it has been years now.. And I have banned without reason... :(
Tbilisi

Postby HomerS » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:56 pm

There are several possible identifiers that can be used to record a ban. I do not know which one is used by Cracked Meatbots, but there is a way to get around each kind:

Game Login: Create a new login. The downside is that you lose your statistics and have to start over.

IP Address: Most home ISP accounts use dynamic IP addresses, where your IP is occasionally changed. You can usually force an IP change by power cycling your router. Static IP addresses are only needed if your PC is hosting a website, game server, or anything else where others go to your PC from the internet either using the IP or a URL tied to that IP. Otherwise, its is safer security-wise to use a dynamic IP. There are no downsides to this.

GUID: Your Cod2 game installation has a 16 alphanumeric (I think) key that you entered during the installation. Attached to this key is a 6 digit identifier, called a GUID. You can only see this GUID if you have access to the game server or RCon. The PotW server keeps track of bans via a ban file containing the banned GUIDs. Bans are removed by deleting the GUID entry from the ban file. I don't know if the Cracked Meatbots server records bans by GUID, but if it does, you can get around it by obtaining a new key, either from somebody else, or by purchasing a new game installation (the downside), and entering it into the Cod2 menu screen under Multiplayer Options, Enter Keycode.

Good Luck and maybe I will see you in-game. Note that Badboy made me an in-game admin, so if you really are cheating I can and will ban you again repeatedly if necessary (but I cannot unban).

-HomerS
HomerS
Server Moderator

Postby daz » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:40 pm

why bump a post from 2017!!!
WW2 Enthusiast

Defcon Gaming

daz
Donator

Postby ismailkriwen » Fri May 24, 2019 5:19 pm

Hi
[Free]IsmailKriwen
ismailkriwen

Postby El Diablo » Wed May 29, 2019 1:44 pm

Hi
El Diablo

Postby HomerS » Wed May 29, 2019 5:51 pm

Ismail and El Diablo, your posts that only say "HI" do not add anything of value to the forum, help clog up the forum,and only serve to divert attention from those posts that do add value. It is bad enough we have to cycle through the advertisement spam here. Please only post when you have something useful to say.
HomerS
Server Moderator

Previous

Return to Ban Appeals