reply apelation for ban of player alejandro10 server us 1.3

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

reply apelation for ban of player alejandro10 server us 1.3

Postby mastersicarioveteran » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:07 pm

good morning admins, I want to appeal to a ban that is due to a call of duty 2 user, his account name alejandro 10, password *******, player name alekiller
this player is accused of using aimbot and wallhack unfairly, since he does not have access to the configuration of the equipment used to install files, unless he enters it in administrator mode, which only I can do
the user I accuse of using aimbots and wallhacks is eagle eye, since in addition to cheating in it, it abuses the bans, ejecting players that tend to have a better level of game than the one in the server us 1.3 and was the the one who made the expulsion to Alekiller definitively for said cause
I ask the administrators to enter and verify what is exposed and solve this problem soon, because in this cyber, where we usually enter, we do not use hacks of any kind, much less we do it in multiplayers outside the network, where we compete with each other
Thanks for your time
mastersicarioveteran

Re: reply apelation for ban of player alejandro10 server us

Postby mastersicarioveteran » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:43 pm

mastersicarioveteran wrote:good morning admins, I want to appeal to a ban that is due to a call of duty 2 user, his account name alejandro 10, password *******, player name alekiller
this player is accused of using aimbot and wallhack unfairly, since he does not have access to the configuration of the equipment used to install files, unless he enters it in administrator mode, which only I can do
the user I accuse of using aimbots and wallhacks is eagle eye, since in addition to cheating in it, it abuses the bans, ejecting players that tend to have a better level of game than the one in the server us 1.3 and was the the one who made the expulsion to Alekiller definitively for said cause
I ask the administrators to enter and verify what is exposed and solve this problem soon, because in this cyber, where we usually enter, we do not use hacks of any kind, much less we do it in multiplayers outside the network, where we compete with each other
Thanks for your time
mastersicarioveteran

Postby SyED » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:56 pm

badboy can only unban , but he is not coming online idk why.
SyED
Server Moderator

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:02 am

If he hasn't comoe on by January, I will try to contact him through paypal. If I find out anything, I will report to the forum.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby SyED » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:26 am

just contact him right now and wait if he reply and let us know.
SyED
Server Moderator

Return to Ban Appeals