Banned

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

Banned

Postby maiakovski » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:13 pm

Hi, I'd like to know how long will I be banned and why exactly. I know it's 'abuse of donor's perks but I'd like to know refered to which action(s).
maiakovski

Re: Banned

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:57 pm

It wasn't me that banned you but I was told that you were abusing the vote ban and removing players who were not cheating, but who you had disagreements with. I don't know if it's true or false, but that's probably the reason why you were banned.

Hopefully the admin who gave the ban reads this thread and gives their reason. If you were truly abusing the vote ban as is claimed, it will require the head admin, BadBoy, to unban you.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby sirplayer » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:09 pm

Hi pantzov, It was me, I was present when you started voting against a clean player. king fan 177.I gave you 4 days out for you to reflect on your abusive actions.
sirplayer
Server Moderator

Postby maiakovski » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:11 pm

Hi, I think this must be a misunderstanding. I didn't call a vote ban on any king fan. That king fan was insulting me and I did nothing but ignore him. Actually I have proof because I was recording that game. Sirplayer, wasn't you that king fan trying to make me react, which I didn't? Can someone verify the ip of that player? Under which name were you playing? I have the match recorded so I can see everyone who was playing.
maiakovski

Postby sirplayer » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:39 am

King fan 177 wasnt me, it was also temporarily banned, along with Juanse Breaker, for other reasons. I also saw you using the bug of the harbor map, on Saturday at 4 am in my country along with juanse breaker, but only evaluate your repeated abuses at the moment of prohibiting 4 days, not the use of bugs, for the moment.
sirplayer
Server Moderator

Postby maiakovski » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:18 pm

I realized it wasn't you after posting my message, my apologies for that. Anyway, as I said I didn't call a vote ban on him so I still don't understand the reason of the ban, which are the repeated abuses?
Concerning the bug in Harbor, I've never used it for the simple reason that I don't know how to use it. Are you sure it was me? I mean, are you sure it was my account? Because I've seen people using variations of my name. I know you can check the account with the command who, that's why I'm asking. Last Saturday at 4 am I wasn't playing in the server, I was (along with Mariano and Imdafaca) playing in another server with the 1.3 version, maybe you can ask them.
maiakovski

Return to Ban Appeals