KICKED FOR DONOR PERKS?

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

KICKED FOR DONOR PERKS?

Postby Arian » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:20 pm

I was in spectate mode for nearly 30 minutes spectating the players, "Yo","Suicide_Clan Lampa" and "Soldier." I never attempted to vote kick any of these three named players nor did I attempt to vote ban any of these three players Then I was kicked for what was stating the alleged DONOR PERKS for 4:4:0 length. I have never attempted any vote kicks nor vote temp bans against the player "Soldier" but was merely questioning him concerning using cheats and to please turn them off (five times) without any response back from him. I was attempting to communicate with Soldier without any response from him nor any other players and I still did not initiate a vote kick nor a vote temp ban against him even though he never responded. Soldier has had considerable complaints of wallhacking and using cheats,on other map games, so I decided to spectate him and from what I observed he was using a cheat. I would like to know who initiated this kick and why, during this time period of the stated 30 minutes I was spectating. I never threaten to kick him, nor did I threaten to temp ban him.

I have my assumptions that it has to do with Maiakovski being banned for 4 days and vindictive retribution from his clan Breaker clan members, Suicide Clan members and other players in cohesive alliance with these players within these groups. I had NO pre-warning, private messaging of any alleged "Donor Perks" of ceasing any alleged "Donor Perks" and stating what the actual alleged abuse and/or abuses were and was, but I was just kicked, which I consider very unethical proper protocol. I would like to see the factual evidence I was abusing "Donor Perks and by whom initiated the kick."

Arian
Donator
Arian
Donator

Re: KICKED FOR DONOR PERKS?

Postby sirplayer » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:57 pm

Hi arian, you banned emperador from squad suicide clan's and Mariano one of the members of my clan, both without tricks or hacks, without any reason, your punishment 4 days without your account.
sirplayer
Server Moderator

Postby Arian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:37 am

Salutations Sirplayer:

I appreciate you coming forth and admitting that you were the one that kicked me. I would have appreciated it if you would have addressed me personally in private messaging before you initiated such kicking action against me so we could discuss the matter rationally and fairly. I did not ban Suicide_Clan Emperador, but initiated a vote kick against him.

After the players voted to kick him, other associate members and followers of the Suicide clan were stating I banned him,which was a complete lie. He kept taunting me to ban him and while I was spectating him he was shooting through walls at players before they even came around the corners. Just what was I suppose to do in such a situation with Emperador. Just ignore his taunts of saying ban him, and him shooting through walls before players even were coming around the corners. I was spectating him for over 15 minutes. After he was kicked, other players within his group of followers were taunting me with the statements, "BAN ME."

Respectfully, we should discuss and maybe have a Board Index subtitled: "ABUSE BY PLAY MEMBERS AGAINST DONATORS."

As a donator I do not have the authority to actually kick nor ban any player, as you are quite aware, all I can do is initiate the vote kicking that was granted to Donators upon donating to the King-Clan server, which I intend to donate every month. But when a Donator exercises those privileges, granted to him by the King-Clan Community Server, in a fair, non-bias, in a non-judgmental decision, he is reprimanded and penalized for "Donator Abuse." When one exercises those privileges, one should always be fair and act with forbearance, being unbiased and having the knowledge and factual evidence to support his decision that the player being vote kicked, vote temp banned, was justified. Subsequently, the Donator initiating such granted actions should be able to do so without suffering penalizing fear ramifications of being punished by other's for simply initiating his granted privileges, as long as those privileges were not abusive, mine were not.

I can get by with communicating with Hispanic players in Spanish and I can read Spanish fairly well. I always give pre-warnings to the player, that I actually believe is cheating and did so during the gaming period to other players when I was kicked by you. During the gaming period of 30 minutes, I never initiated any vote kicks nor vote temp bans, but did spectate Suicide_Clan Lampa, Yo and Soldier, all who have had many complaints alleged against them for cheating.

Also, I recorded the entire 30 minutes of gaming play up until the time that i was kicked to add credence to my statements of unbiased decision making.

In regards to your fellow clan member "MARIANO," I personally have not had any problems and/or crossed words with him, nor do have any bias towards him, nor prejudices against him nor any race nor any player. I was not even aware he was a clan member of any clan. Not stating one being a clan member nullifies immunity of that player by simply being a clan member of being fairly reprimanded. Again, other players were stating he was Mombotting, wallhacking, so I spectated him and from what I observed it truly appeared to me he was either Mombotting or wall hacking. I truthfully cannot remember if it was wallhacking or Mombotting, but I believe it was Mombotting. To be honest I cannot remember nor can I honestly cannot say, that this could have been a setup against me for what what happened to Maiakovski or what, but if it was Mombotting then I would have initiated a temporary ban against him. This is why I started recording each and every map game play involving other players, so others can see for themselves the evidence and truthful actions from my justifiable decisions and there will be no room for innuendos, hearsay, subterfuge and skullduggery.

I have been playing in the gaming community for over 25 years and have been playing Call of Duty since 2003, for 15 years. So, I believe I have the experience,knowledge and means to identify Mombotters, Auto-Aimers, wallhackers and other type of cheats as well. Even the well hidden one's by one's turning off and on their cheats and pretending to not see the enemy players when in fact they do.

Respectfully, Sirplayer, are you stating to me, if any player member is associated with you in your clan, if I, or any other donator attempts to vote kick any of your friends and/or clan members that is "Donors Abuse?' Nonetheless, I respect you for your forbearance and responding to my statement. I have been corresponding with other moderators and will only address communication with Admins, and moderators when it involves issues such as this one and other over issues, as well. Concerning the matter at hand, In my humble opinion I was not initiating Donors abuse. I have the 30 minute RECORDED video of myself spectating Suicide_Clan Lampa, Soldier and Yo, and you can see for yourself that my conduct is not abusive to them nor of one's "Donors Privileges." I can upload an post this 30 minute recorded video upon your request.

Respectfully Yours,
Arian
Donator
Arian
Donator

Postby sirplayer » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:57 am

it's too much to read, be more concise, if you think a player uses wallhack or other hacks,record and share your recording here. otherwise do not start voting.
sirplayer
Server Moderator

Postby Arian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:18 pm

Hola Sirplayer:

Lo siento Sirplayer. Entiendo que su idioma principal es el español. Solo copie lo que he escrito y péguelo en google translate. Yo grabando el mapa de gaming durante 30 minutos cuando me pateaste. Puedo publicar esta grabación aquí. La grabación muestra que no soy un abusador donante.

En el futuro grabaré todos los mapas de juegos. Seré uno de los donantes más grandes en King-Clan, ya que tengo el dinero para donar. Quiero ayudar a la comunidad King-Clan para todos.

Soy nuevo en este servidor, por favor amable sé paciente conmigo. Lo apreciaría.

EMPERADOR DEL SUICIDE CLAN

El emperador estaba usando un wh a propósito. Emperador Sólo le pateé yo no le ban. Otros jugadores están mintiendo que yo le banned. Emperador estaba disparando a los jugadores a través de las paredes. Con el propósito Emperador puede decir que "Arian Banned me" para que él y otros jugadores puedan dice "Abuso de patadas" por Arian.

Emperador se estaba coaccionándome, diciendo "BAN ME".

¿Y por qué? ¿El motivo? ¡Venganza para Maiakovski! Entonces ellos pueden decir que "Arian" abusa del pateador Donador.

MARIANO

No conozco a Marino. Yo realmente no puedo recordar si fue Marino u otro jugador, pero, Creo que Mariano estaba usando Mombot. Otros jugadores me rogaron que prohibiera temporalmente a Mariano. Observé a Marino y él estaba usando un Mombot. Pudo haber sido otro jugador usando su nombre.

¿Por qué otro jugador usaría nombre de Mariano's?

De nuevo, el motivo y por qué, para venganza Maiakovski! Entonces ellos pueden decir que "Arian" abusa del pateador Donador.

Yo hablar la verdad, es desafortunado y triste otra jugadores no hablar la verdad. Porque están causando problemas en la comunidad de jugadores y esto no es bueno para todos.

Tengo un programa de computadora ahora para poder grabar y exponer mentiras y engaños.

Que tengas un buen día y fin de semana.

Sinceramente tuyo,
Arian
Donator
Arian
Donator

Postby sirplayer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:17 am

lol I understand english perfectly, u dont need to write in Spanish, thank you anyway, you are already advised to record before banning.
sirplayer
Server Moderator

Postby Arian » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:54 am

:D Okay, thanks Sirplayer, I have a very good video programing recorder so I will be using it from now on. I really enjoy the Spanish language. It is more romantic and polite than the English language and my choice for being bi-lingual is Spanish and English. This is the gaming maps I was recording when at the end of the video you kicked me. You can see from recorded video I never attempted to kick any player nor attempted to vote temp ban any player and I gave Soldier 5-7 warnings even in 3 different languages to please turn off cheat and I still did not try to kick him, temp ban or any other player. Soldier never responds to anybody, was trying to communicate with him but he would never respond.

https://youtu.be/TH8eR-SIpsM I think you can see that I don't abuse vote kicking and Vote temp banning. I truly don't want to have to kick or temp ban any player if I don't have to.

Thank You,
Arian
Donator
Arian
Donator

Postby kanha1010 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:28 am

ARIAN IS USING WALL HACKER AND WHEN I TELLED HIM HE THREATEN TO BAN AND BANNED ME 3 TIMES.
kanha1010
Donator

Postby Arian » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:44 am

Kanha1010:

As Col Klink pointed out to you, I do not have the ability to ban any player. This is what walllhackers and cheats do. If they are losing a game, which they hate to do, especially if they have cheating assist capability, they will start calling other players wallhackers and cheats. This abuse they afflict upon other players, creates a subterfuge camouflage, which deviates from the fact that they are the one's cheating and using wallhacks.

I do not like to initiate a vote kick and vote temporary ban against any player unless I know for sure they are using wallhacks and cheats. That is why I record all players I suspect of cheating and using a wallhacks, while I am in spectate mode, so I have facts and evidence to support my position for the vote kick and vote temporary ban. I will post the recorded video on the King-Clan board index and on one of my YouTube channels I created just for this purpose, if called upon to do so. I never banned you kanha1010 and you apparently have a vindictive harassment agenda motive against me and any allegations you are alleging against me are simply untrue. Basically, you're a liar.

Sincerely,
Arian
Donator
Arian
Donator

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:52 pm

Arian wrote:
https://youtu.be/TH8eR-SIpsM I think you can see that I don't abuse vote kicking and Vote temp banning. I truly don't want to have to kick or temp ban any player if I don't have to.

Thank You,
Arian
Donator

"THIS VIDEO IS UNAVAILABLE"
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Next

Return to Ban Appeals