KICKED FOR DONOR PERKS?

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

Re: KICKED FOR DONOR PERKS?

Postby Arian » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:23 pm

Pvt Pantzov:

I had the video set to
private mode. It is on YouTube and have reset the video to public view again, so you can watch the video. I truly respect your response and affable objective attention to my messages. I truly appreciate it Pvt Pantzov and really respect you for it. It is refreshing to have logical dialogue with a mature adult. I also enjoy my conversations with Col Klink, he is always very cordial.

With much respect,
Arian
Donator
Arian
Donator

Postby (CR4CK3DbyL1S) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:33 am

Arian....You kicked me 3 times in one match of this game without reason , and i say the true. I view u when u use the Wall Hack and u are not banned. In 2 matches I spy u and u use hacks and u abused power of the donator

Now defend yourself if you can, you know it's true
(CR4CK3DbyL1S) -The Legend continue...
(CR4CK3DbyL1S)

Postby Arian » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:15 pm

L1S:
Prove it.

Sincerely,
Arian
Donator
Arian
Donator

Postby Col. Klink » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:28 pm

Arian does not have the ability to kick/ban players independently, only call a vote. Additionally, it would be best if you provided a recording of the purported offense to the King Clan Server.
Col. Klink
Server Moderator

Postby (CR4CK3DbyL1S) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:10 am

Sorry for the quality of this photo
He started a votation to kicked me
https://imgur.com/a/xszlL
(CR4CK3DbyL1S)

Postby Arian » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:40 am

Your photo proves nothing, but that a player with the blurry blue name, is supposedly "Arian" and that the player is playing on the German team. The photo also does not show who started the vote kick. Please provide a video recording, as Col Klink stated, to collaborate your alleged statement that I banned you in three (3) times in one game, which is pure nonsense. Also, the photo I believe, as it is very blurry, is showing a player by the name of BNND_Cleaner and your player name is BNND_L1S. I don't appreciate your constant attempts at trying to slander me and defame my user name.
Arian
Donator

Postby (CR4CK3DbyL1S) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:09 pm

I change my name because I helped at the Community when one Server Mod Banned at CRISHER for Bugger , and u are this man because only Arian are an DONATOR in this match
(CR4CK3DbyL1S)

Postby Arian » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:52 pm

Your photo is very blurry, does not provide a complete list of all players and your mundane attempts at trying to discredit and slander me are nonsensical. A few of you youngsters have changed your name using my name. I have suffered considerable abuse by the Breaker clan, SuicideSquad Clan, the BNND Clan and their collaborated cohorts all within the Latino community, initiating vote temporary bans against me.

If these same individuals have this ability to initiate temporary bans against me, they are quite capable of changing their user name to my user name to initiate a vote kick against other players for the motive of slandering my user name for Donator abuse. Consequently, which leads to your mundane childish attempts here for that motive. Next time provide clear and convincing evidence with recording evidence proving beyond all reasonable doubt that the individual in the recording is in fact myself.

On the other hand, I have in my possession numerous recordings I am forwarding to Admin incriminating the players within, using extreme disgusting vulgarity, harassment and inflicting Donor rights privilege abuse by the same groups aforesaid, including their cohorts, upon my person.

End of Discussion
Arian
Donator

Previous

Return to Ban Appeals