BAN FOR NO REASON BY ADMIN(NOT DESERVING)PANTZOV.

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

BAN FOR NO REASON BY ADMIN(NOT DESERVING)PANTZOV.

Postby kanha1010 » Mon May 14, 2018 6:33 pm

BANNING FOR ABUSES DONOR RIGHTS IS THE REASON BY PANTOZ WHO KNOW NOTHING AND DIDNOT PRESENT IN SERVER.SUDDENLY COME AND BANNED 2-3 PLAYER WITH THAT FUCKING REASON .WHO MADE HIM ADMIN .NEED BETTER ADMIN.WRONG SELECTION.
---ADMIN ARE NOT PRESENT IN SERVER ALWAYS AND SOME ADMIN R COME TO SERVER ONCE IN A MONTH AND DIDNOT REPLY THE QUERY IN TIME.
ONLY TAKING DONATION AND SLEEP.
----ANOTHER ADMIN JORDAN FLYING HERE AND THERE AND KILLING PLAYER, ABUSES THE ADMIN POWER AND WHEN I M TELLING HE THREATEN TO BAN ME.
TAKE DONATION AND COME TO SERVER ONCE IN A MONTH AND BAN PLAYER IS THE NATURE OF THIS SERVER.
ADMIN R INACTIVE TO REPLY.IS THIS THE CRITERIA TO BECAME AN ADMIN I THINK SO.
WAITNG FOR REPLY........................IF ANY ADMIN COME OUT FRM SLEEEP.
kanha1010
Donator

Re: BAN FOR NO REASON BY ADMIN(NOT DESERVING)PANTZOV.

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Thu May 24, 2018 10:10 am

This CAPTARD was tempbanned for one day along with 2 other people, one of whom apologized to me the next day.

They vote kicked one of our regular good players, "Public Enemy" for no reason, other than that he was kicking their asses on gob rats. I believe it was either US2 or EU2. The vote went through before I could stop it. Public Enemy is a trusted long time player and was not doing anything wrong. I tempbanned everyone who voted "yes", which were these three people.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Return to Ban Appeals