Abuso//de Admin//ban a BNND_LGN_TUMARIDO

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

Abuso//de Admin//ban a BNND_LGN_TUMARIDO

Postby Anonymus<Spartans » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:35 pm

hello, whichever corresponds, yesterday they banned: BNND_LGN_TUMARIDO .. for kicking a player who was wearing the TAG of the clan BNND_LGN_CLAN DE GAYS. BNND_LGN_TUMARIDO. asked him to remove the tag of clan x which is a nik name and you know that it is cloning a name is ban reason, this player from different names I have some captures always enters the server insults us and puts our TAG . It is unfair that they banned BNND_LGN_TUMARIDO. Donator without motives some since the notice to the player, that is removed the tag of the clan and stops insulting, the admin. that I banned him, abuse his privileges since BNND_LGN_TUMARIDO. asked the player to remove the tag and not the iso and the kikeo or ban, in its full right, remember that as a donor has its rights both on the server as a donor and in the legal term, I think it is not necessary, explain a lot the term "LEGAL" ,,, is inadmissible, give a donor who does not abuse their privileges at that time, I do not understand, an admin of king_clan indefinitely banning a donor for banning a player who uses the name of his clan which also adds a name that insults him and his clan that is not fair, and I really look forward to his pleasant response as previously, and made some claims and never responded greetings atte: Anonymus0001 // CLAN_BNND_LGNN
Anonymus<Spartans

Return to Ban Appeals