Can't login to the game

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

Can't login to the game

Postby sebeps1z » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:45 pm

Hi everyone.
I usually play the game from the internet cafe. 2 days ago, I went to the cafe to play again and tried to enter the game. I got out of the game several times. When I last entered and said I was going to play, I broke off again and saw the message "Kicked". When I took a tea break and wanted to re-enter, I could not enter any server. All servers are disconnected when the game is coming. Is there a general problem or a problem with me?
sebeps1z

Re: Can't login to the game

Postby Terminator » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:53 pm

I found your acount, you were automatically banned permanent by server. It seems that you used a name changer software.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby sebeps1z » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:23 pm

thats noway. maybe other customer was do something, idk. i forgot to restart computer or think about restart and forgot to rest while talkn' with friend.
sebeps1z

Postby Terminator » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:28 pm

Its not a problem of restarting computer, its a software that was installed with COD2. I did not noticed any suspicious behaviour when you were playing the game, and ill give you a second chance. Be careful of using any software or using any computer where is installed additional software with COD2.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby sebeps1z » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:33 pm

restart is a problem. internet cafe computers has a ccboot system. thats will refresh and take rollback everyting. there is internet cafe, everyone can go there. childs is like cheating. they doin' everything. restart is a problem, really big problem on internet cafe at turkey. Sorry for that. My mistake. i'll cafe in future. Thx.
This time, i g2g my bed. Long day and i m tired. cya in game and thx again.
sebeps1z

Return to Ban Appeals