Banned without reason !

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

Re: Banned without reason !

Postby Terminator » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:59 pm

You evaded the ban again kio and you cant hope for any help here. And you noticed that i can deal with ban evaders, and you saw now how i banned you even after you changed all the acount data.
No need to write anything else here.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby kio » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:17 pm

hey terminator any way to talk with BADBOY instantly???please
kio

Postby kio » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:29 pm

and dear if u dont have right to UNBAN then also u cant talk like this language.got IT???
you guys banned me without any solid reason and ao
behave like this? r u crazy or what? even you dont have sense that celibration called spaming? waowwww r u mature or under 15????? show me my any spaming or bad language etc? (evading ban evedaing ban evedaing ban)u know only this word in world????? you are absulolty going wrong with me u dont deserve admin seat here because u dont have sense of thinking and decision.....dollarsssss donating peoples ban me just because of jelous of my game and u are permanent ban me just bcoz evading ban? waowwww. im one of the besttt player of your server. and u behave like this with me? noy jusy bad language called spaming just see u wordings its aslo called spaming.and if u broke RULESSS them ITS OK? im waiting BADBOY response and wana see that how MATURE is he.does he is good decision maker.IM WAITING BADBOY. amd asp wana see that how u treat senior player.amd please BADBOY u should take notice that admins amd payers who banned without thinking.
kio

Postby eagleeye » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:34 pm

I have repeatedly asked you to stop sending SPAM because it interferes with the game! You didn't care, now you will think a little bit.
[BRO]EagleEye
eagleeye
Donator

Postby Terminator » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:48 pm

eagleeye wrote:I have repeatedly asked you to stop sending SPAM because it interferes with the game! You didn't care, now you will think a little bit.

It seems that he does not wants to follow rules or even to listen. I found him again now evading the ban with a new acount and ip.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby kio » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:54 pm

eagleeye who r u??? amd whya u are taking about? im not getting your point???where im sending spam?
and dear terminator just shutup.where u find me now? i think u are out of mind.im just waiting BADBOY respomce. i dont wana talk with u anymore.because u taking this matter personaly,notttt profesionaly.....even u dont have thinking sense....just tell
me that when BADBOY will online???
kio

Postby kio » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:57 pm

i just tell u clearly tahr jelous people ban me again n again for short terms.and u are non thinking person banned me amd called evading ban???without any research???? if u are good decision maker then u should research first that why other peole bam me for shortterms. one thing clear??? and sexond think (wakaa wakaa) etc so i appologize that maater.bUT YOU DONT rESPECT MY APPLOGIZE .thiss is just shame on u.bcoz im SENIOR player.
kio

Postby Terminator » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:16 pm

For short terms??? u are banned permanent kio
If you had respected the rules or at least waited for an answer we could have unbanned you or at least made your ban shorter, but you still evading bans and breaking rules and writing endless ban appeals!!!.
Unfortunately you will be banned on tne forum also Kio. Im sorry for that but sometimes we have to make tough decisions against players who do not want to follow rules or even to read carefuly what we are writing to them.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby BadBoy » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:22 am

Ban/mute evading is very serious. Also threatening me over emails was not a good idea. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Appeal denied.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Ban Appeals