Banned without reason !

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

Banned without reason !

Postby kio » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:42 pm

Hy I'm Kio, I'm a very senior player of your server, read my message very carefully,when I win a game, I celebrate it like (KIOooooo)And at that time the losers out there, Got jealous, and start abusing me firstly, Sometimes I reply them,n sometime I didn't, to answer someone is not spamming, Admins only notice me at that time,and ignore others players,I'm really got hurt just because today admin permanently ban me from my Mack address by telling the reason of evading muted, In short one of the other person Mutes me for short time Mostly, I Apologise For my mistake where ever ,You should recognise that persons who muted n ban me personally, without any solid me , I'm your daily player plz urban me
kio

Re: Banned without reason !

Postby Terminator » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:54 pm

Kio read this very carefuly and use a translator if some words seems not clear for you:
1- your chat history is only spams and insults, u never behave as all the players do.
2- You were warned and muted progressivly several times, but unfortunately you never learned, u start with spam everytime your mute expires
2- You evaded the mute with new acounts and we warned you but you did it again and again, so we banned your main acount 7 days.
3- You evded the 7 days ban with at least 10 acounts.
4- Today you evded the ban 3 times in a row, and also with same spamming behaviour:
(15:35:48) EU1: waka maka: WAKA WAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(15:36:00) EU1: waka maka: WAKA WAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAA
(15:36:03) EU1: waka maka: WAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(15:37:46) EU1: waka maka: WAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAA
(15:39:25) EU1: waka maka: WWAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAA
(15:49:54) EU1: waka maka: wakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa​aaaaaaaaaaaaa brecurt

You wrote here too late Kio, after you disrespected all the rules, and became a ban evader.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby kio » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:11 pm

dear respected brother. to be honest tell me that this is u called spam??? ((((wakaaaaa etc) if i won game then i celibrate with my name so whats wrong in this??? dear thats not fair.so why not bans people when then win and write (gg) etc everybody have own style of celibrate win.and yes i create 10+ ids because i m a regular player.i want play daily because call of duty 2 is like my passion.but there is no admin respect that im senior player.call of duty 2 server alove because of all senior regular and good players.yesterday i promise a admin that i will not spaming and waiting for my orignal id unbaned time.but again banned me just because of celibrate my win???come on dear brother.if u have this chat history then show me if i spam today.....if any body wi and type own name on chat so its not called spaming.all admins have misunderstanding with me.even i dont know english but i try hard to white here but no one can understand i know.....i just ise bad language a month ago because a indian player insulted me again n again then i use bad language.....u should understand that own name typing is not a spaming when i won match it doent menat that i insulted someone.i write my name for my team.....anyways please unban even when i noticed when im offline at that time anyone muted me many times.so its prove that there is someone who muted me without reason.hope u will understand.....(wakkaaa wakaaa) or (kiooooo) i think its not called spaming even i apologize now decision is yours. thanks. but i realy dispointed
kio

Postby kio » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:16 pm

amd one more thing that if showing happiness is called spaming then why you support chat in game play for example i love BRECOURT map.when voting done with brecourt then i happy and wrote (wakaa wakaaa) etc so what wrong in this dear. brother??? hope u will understand.unban or banned desiosion is yours.but pkease you should check that which man is muted peoples when he playing good. thank you takecare
kio

Postby kio » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:21 pm

amd one more thing that if showing happiness is called spaming then why you support chat in game play for example i love BRECOURT map.when voting done with brecourt then i happy and wrote (wakaa wakaaa) etc so what wrong in this dear. brother??? hope u will understand.unban or banned desiosion is yours.but pkease you should check that which man is muted peoples when he playing good. thank you takecare
kio

Postby Terminator » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:26 pm

Kio filling the chat with writing the same stuff again and again in a short period of time is a spam that is annoying all the players and admins here, and we are here to keep the servers clean and attractive for everyone.
As i told you, your main problem is evading the mute and after that evading the bans.
We have rules here and you should respect your punishment. If you are muted you should wait the mute to expire, if you are banned, you should not come here until the ban is expired.
Evading the punishment is the most effense we do not tolerate. You could have wrote here till the first day you were muted (your first mute was on November the 15th) or u could just have listened to our warnings before we muted you, and sure we could have given you a second chance (we only punish when we are forced to do it and the player is ignoring our warnings).
But now u choosed to play in servers without any respect to rules, crossing all the lines, and we wont let you act as you please.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby kio » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:45 pm

dear i told you before that COD2 is my passion thats why i create ids when i banned for 7 days from my orgnal
id....anyways i appologize so now tell me what is the procedure to unabnned.
kio

Postby Terminator » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:57 pm

Sorry Kio, I cant help a ban evader
Badboy and other admins will sure read your request. You will be informed here of any news about your acount status.
Evading ban again with other acounts wont help your request.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby kio » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:05 pm

thats realy disapointed because a senior player appologize and also tells that its was just misunderstanding but no one cares about this.and why you dont have power if you are admin here.....anyways thanks for reply. takecare
kio

Postby kio » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:48 am

hey BADBOY im waiting. please come here and solve this matter. there is only misunderstanding between admins and me
kio

Next

Return to Ban Appeals