hello. banned

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

hello. banned

Postby keremkerem » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:21 am

Hello there. I am a very old player. Please unblock it. What have I done? My nick kalles. Thnks.
keremkerem

Re: hello. banned

Postby Terminator » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:47 am

Hi,
You and Vaginator, team up against the other players and the bots: you are enemies and you play in different teams, but you refrain from killing each other and set a trap in one spot on the map and you kill the others.
I discovered what you are doing in Beltot when you were both hiding in the hut, I warned you, but you continued to do it, I kicked you both, in the next map (depot winter), you did the same thing again:

tempban1h.jpg
tempban1h.jpg (67.59 KiB) Viewed 9750 times

tempbankalles.jpg
tempbankalles.jpg (71.43 KiB) Viewed 9750 times

You were tempbanned 1hour .
The next day, I found you on the same map and the same spot teaming up again, so I banned you 1 day.

After expiring your ban, I found you on the Omaha map, teaming up again!!!

tempbankalles3d.jpg
tempbankalles3d.jpg (85.8 KiB) Viewed 9750 times

Short video:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FNNaPu ... sp=sharing

I tempbanned you 3 days.
Your tempban will expire after 16 hours, Be careful if an admin find you teaming up again, the next tempban will be at least for 7 days (we increase the duration in repeated offenses)
Btw, to avoid having other problems, don't try to trivilize the servers, this behavior is more and more repetitive on servers, some people seem to not want to see a successful bot server, and try to influence other players to quit or make fun of them for playing on a bot server, and we mute for it.
xCapture.JPG
xCapture.JPG (11.89 KiB) Viewed 9750 times
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby keremkerem » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:57 am

yes but we are friends. I did not see a warning. I didn't know it was forbidden. it did no harm to anyone. we do not repeat. we love this server. Please open the barrier. I didn't know you were a manager. While playing well, the connection was broken. I swore in anger. sorry
keremkerem

Postby Terminator » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:33 pm

Seems that you don't get it!!!
It's a war game and you should kill all the enemies!!
Anyway, I unbanned you and your friend now, since only 7 hours remaining to the ban to expire.
But we will keep an eye , and next time no need to write a ban appeal if we ban you for the same reason....
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby keremkerem » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:10 pm

ok thnks
keremkerem

Return to Ban Appeals