Ban for bad behaviour

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

Ban for bad behaviour

Postby AjxeRa » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:57 pm

Hello admins,

today I was playing on your server and my behaviour was disgusting against players and admins also. I would like to apologize for my behaviour, I won't trashtalking anymore and ask you, if u can think about my unban in a future.

Best regards,

AjxeRa
AjxeRa

Re: Ban for bad behaviour

Postby Talek » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:19 pm

CZ:
Ahoj AjxeRa,

ban jsi dostal na 1 den za to, že si pokračoval v urážkách tím, že sis změnil jméno na "KYS ADMIN", i přesto, že si již dostal mute. Na KinG serverech nemůžeš dostat ban za cokoliv, co napíšeš do chatu. Chápu, že občas je těžké se udržet a emoce pracují naplno, ale je to jen hra a všichni chceme jen v klidu hrát. Ban i mute jsem ti odebral a příště, prosím, bez zbytečných urážek.

Přeji hezký den a uvidíme se ve hře!
Talek

ENG:
Hello AjxeRa,

you were banned for 1 day for continuing to insult by changing your name to "KYS ADMIN", even though you already got a mute. On KinG servers you can't get a ban for anything you write in the chat. I understand that sometimes it's hard to be calm and emotions are inevitable, but it's just a game and we all just want to play in peace. I lifted the ban and mute and next time, please, just play without unnecessary insults.

Have a nice day and see you in the game!
Talek
|KinG|Sgt.Talek
Talek

Re: Ban for bad behaviour

Postby AjxeRa » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:41 pm

Talek,

díky moc, přesně jak jsi napsal, je to jen hra a mně zbytečně ujely nervy.

Děkuju moc za ochotu a brzo se uvidíme na serveru :)

AjxeRa
AjxeRa

Return to Ban Appeals