Unfair IP ban

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

Unfair IP ban

Postby crumpets008 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:28 pm

Hi, my name is Greg Harding. I was already a member with the email [email protected] but couldn't remember mt password so I made a new account. Most of you will know me as "Me" and know I never use any cheats.
My IP address was banned tonight because my son (Junior) and some friends joined me for a game. They are professional gamers, playing Valorant under the same names. I can vouch that there were no cheats used and never will be. These guys are just darn good, practicing reflex skills regularly.
I feel the ban was hasty and I'm disappointed that they weren't listening to me and others who were saying there was no cheating going on. I think it was elm28fr who applied the ban.
Can you please remove the ban on my IP address as King Bots is my favourite server and a whole lot of fun.
If you would like further proof, contact Junior_oce#3444 on discord, or email [email protected]
Thanks in advance, Greg Harding
crumpets008

Re: Unfair IP ban

Postby Talek » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:45 pm

Hello Greg,

of course, I know both you and the "Junior.", I was specting you many times and I'm more than sure you don't use any cheats. It was the fault of one of our admins and we are very sorry for that. Of course, it will have consequences. I lifted the ban and I hope that such a misunderstanding will not happen again. In case of any problems, please, contact us.

Sorry again and enjoy the game! We are very happy that you like our server. =-)

Edit #1: I also muted player "Martasacs" who insulted you and falsely accused you. It's not the first time he did something like that.
|KinG|Sgt.Talek
Talek

Postby Terminator » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:48 pm

Hi Greg,
We apologize for the inconvenience, and we whish you good times on the servers and the forum.
Please contact us if further assistance is required.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby crumpets008 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:45 pm

Thanks guys
crumpets008

Postby crumpets008 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:47 pm

PS is there any way I can reset my initial account? I can't log in via it because I can't match user name with a password.
crumpets008

Postby Terminator » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:26 pm

Please check you private messages inbox on the forum:
Attachments
xCapture.JPG
xCapture.JPG (112.66 KiB) Viewed 10263 times
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Ban Appeals