COD2 Ban Appeal

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

COD2 Ban Appeal

Postby Abuxy » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:46 pm

Banned on COD2

Reason, Cheating/Ban Evading

Admin that banned me: Terminator

In Game Name: legit cod2 player.

Why I should be unbanned: I joined I played for about 10 minutes and saw that Terminator was saying that someone was cheating. I said: "Are you talking to me?" then silence for like 2 minutes. Then he said: "Of course I'm talking to you "legit player" I went to say "What are you talking about?" Before I even got to press enter. I got permabanned for cheating and ban evading. I never cheated on COD2 and If I did it was like 4 or 5 years ago. So I don't know If I was falsely banned or something else but. I'm sorry if I cheated at some point.
Abuxy

Re: COD2 Ban Appeal

Postby Terminator » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:18 pm

Nah you were permbanned for ban evading, you were not cheating at that time.
We have evidence that you have been banned perm on our servers for aimbotting. I showed them to the admin team, but I can't show them to you because we want to keep our technology secret.
Ban evading is not the solution, it's better to write a ban appeal. Also some other "things" we noticed letted us believe it's not the first time you were banned on our servers....
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Abuxy » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:34 pm

oh damn.... can you at least tell me when I was. I don't know why the hell I was cheating... I must of have been forced or really bored. I wasn't trying to be dick today.
Abuxy

Postby Terminator » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:09 pm

And you think we should wait until you activate again your cheat when you get bored .....
Topic is locked.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Ban Appeals