ban appeal "krm1" Oldblood

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

ban appeal "krm1" Oldblood

Postby karoom » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:28 pm

Hello
First of all, I offer my sincere apologies to Mr. Terminator for the misbehavior and abuse I committed against him two months ago and a year before that, and I apologize to everyone here whom I have caused inconvenience intentionally or unintentionally, and I also apologize for creating a new account, and I know that this is contrary to the policy of your esteemed site, and I do not want to prolong I just want to be kind to you and inform me, is it possible to remove the ban on me? And if you refuse to do so, please accept my apologies to you and forgive me for the misbehavior I had against you in the past.
username :krm1
last name in the game :Adolf Stalin
karoom

Re: ban appeal "krm1" Oldblood

Postby Terminator » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:49 pm

You bypass the ban on the forum!!! You know you're banned here forever ...........
I don't know why you insist on doing all the things that won't help your cause!!!
I have no personal problem with you or anyone else here, after all it's just a game.
But there are rules, and I'm here to make sure they've been followed.
Evading the ban on the forum won't be helpful.. Sorry.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby karoom » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:52 pm

I'm sorry, brother, but I don't know how to solve my problem. I'm confused. I didn't break the rules of the forum after my last ban here. Only today did I venture like this! I just want to apologize to you from the bottom of my heart and I will be the loyal soldier in following orders
karoom

Postby Terminator » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:58 pm

Anyway to apply the rules I should ban this account on the forum. Regarding your unban request, that's something I should discuss with the admin team, and it's up to them.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby karoom » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:00 pm

Thank you, there is no problem, and this is your right, because I admitted that I was in violation of the laws by creating a new account, but I am glad that you are not angry with me on a personal level. Thank you for your response and peace
karoom

Return to Ban Appeals