Perm Ban Appeal/ Apology

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

Perm Ban Appeal/ Apology

Postby xslauth » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:35 pm

Username: xslauth
Player name: F.O.A.D.xTOAD

Just wanted to take some time to offer an apology to BadBoy and |KING|Clan/Discord Severs as a whole.

A few days ago I was playing on the US server with BadBoy and other friends, when I noticed I was experiencing a glitch in which I could audibly hear everyone on my teams kill-notifications. It was all slightly overwhelming, confusing and frustrating (I didn't know how to fix it). Long story short, out of my own personal frustration after some remarks were made to me after a complaint I made I got into an argument with BadBoy and said some very not-so-nice things about him in the in-game chat, and after he kicked me from the server I later went onto the Discord page where I continued to talk bad about BadBoy.

Needless to say, my emotions got the better of me and I deeply regret my actions and the disrespectful attitude I exhibited toward the KING community, especially BadBoy. I've never utilized cheats, and I've loved playing this game since it's release date in the early 2000's. I would hate to throw everything away over a misunderstanding and poor character episode on my end. I would like to appeal my ban and get back to playing the game I love, with people I enjoy on a quality server like KING. I don't need to be a part of the Discord page anymore, and I'd be okay with having my rank wiped clean if it meant I could play again.
xslauth

Re: Perm Ban Appeal/ Apology

Postby BadBoy » Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:20 pm

Hi,

We understand that emotions can sometimes get the better of us, and it's not uncommon for in-game situations to become heated. It's commendable that you have recognized your mistake and expressed remorse for your actions. We believe that people can learn and grow from their experiences. We have decided to reinstate your access to our servers. Also, you are welcome to rejoin the Discord if you wish.

However, we would like to emphasize the importance of maintaining a respectful and sportsmanlike conduct while playing on our servers. Any future infractions or disrespectful behavior may result in more severe consequences, including the reinstatement of your ban.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Return to Ban Appeals