Widowmaker

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

Widowmaker

Postby Don pedro » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:46 pm

Hello badboy ,

widowmaker make vote ban against me because i kill him to much and one bash .....think the next one who can not lose .
Don pedro

Re: Widowmaker

Postby Bob » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:52 pm

lol no i vote ban you because you wh and followed me thru walls 4 times. take your 30 minutes like a man. many times its hard to get a vote passed even w aimbotter, but your vote passed instantly.
Bob

Postby Don pedro » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:56 pm

the Problem is you abuse your rights for kick with nor reason ....everone here knows that i use no wh .....lets look what badboy think about this
Don pedro

Postby Don pedro » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:57 pm

PS ....wh ? haha it was gob rats
Don pedro

Postby Bob » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:06 pm

so if everyone knows you dont wh, why did the vote pass right away? it takes votes from both teams to pass
Bob

Postby BadBoy » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:39 am

Bob wrote:so if everyone knows you dont wh, why did the vote pass right away? it takes votes from both teams to pass

If you're so sure that he was cheating then why didn't you record a demo?

Please only reserve votekick/voteban for players that you are 100% sure are cheating without a shadow of doubt.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby Bob » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:13 am

Noted. I dont know how to record demo or I would do it more. I think some of the guys who get accused alot of WH should record their own demo to prove they arent. I know Don Pedro has been accused many times by players much better than me.

Ill reserve vote ban for those who are aimbotting which is much easier to spot.
Bob

Postby SyED » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:29 am

i dont think pedro is using wh, he plays good.
also bob sometime you abuse vote right.
SyED
Server Moderator

Postby Bob » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:37 am

More often that not I am right and its usually banning aimbotters late at night when no admin are on.
Bob

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:34 am

Pedro has been here for ages. i'd go so far as to call him "verified". I have watched him play many times and have yet to see anything suspicious (just watching for fun or eating). His solid skill level combined with his game style often causes frustration with certain archetypes of players. Sometimes he taunts them too, which doesn't help matters.

...unless he recently started hacking, in which case F YOU PEDRO!!! <-- *just kiddin' dude :)

As for the vote, people often click yes to be jerks, or because they are noobs, or for any number of reasons that don't depend on whether they think the player is truly cheating. It's not an accurate indicator. That's one of the reasons why only donors can initiate votes. In a completely free vote situation, voting is HEAVILY abused.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Next

Return to Ban Appeals