Unban request

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

Re: Unban request

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Thu May 19, 2016 12:52 pm

BadBoy wrote:There is a chance the account maiyaa banned happened to changed to Pitbulls name just before ban occured, so I will be discarding that.

Anyone know who "Who?" aka dj1 is? Admins changing names all the time I can't keep track who is who.

I was going to ask the same question. I have no idea who it is. maybe a new rule is needed that admins should keep a known alias?
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby Pitbull » Thu May 19, 2016 7:06 pm

Lol i was banned for name stealing or what ? I have two accounts because i once i log in server i didn't log automatically and i forgot the acc name and i make other ... that's why and ofter a while i got my old name in game: the names i am using in game are: Pitbull or (BAD)Pitbull. Dear Frost . If i was guilty i will change the server and i will not care at all because there are A LOT servers how you know? Am i right? In this case i am not the guilty one and when i was banned i was sitting and playing with my flatmate (Bad)Airforce he can be asked also. I am insulting the admins because they do not know what is Hack maybe, and have to be more qualified as admins on international server. SYED you have played with me have you ever see me or have any thinking of my playing? BarackStalin i am not playing.on 1.3 servers bacause i do not have patch for it only playing on 1.0 servers.
Badboy please make something .. i am not writing all this messages for nothing i am not the guilty one you can unban me for one game or two and check how i am playing. Make something
Kind regards
Boyan Kovachev
Pitbull

Postby Pitbull » Thu May 19, 2016 7:09 pm

Admina according to me should have one alliance.
Pitbull

Postby iznogod » Fri May 20, 2016 1:38 pm

Pitbull, i think you're misunderstanding what is being posted here.

From what i've read here, there was a guy cheating on the server you happened to be in. He was also changing his name (maybe a lot, to avoid being voted off), and while you were playing as pitbull, he changed his name to pitbull. An admin then kicked/banned "pitbull", presumably to kick/ban the cheater.

The script then identified you as "pitbull" since you had the same name as the cheater. Badboy has been trying to find out who this admin was to teach him about how to kick/ban namechangers, but has been unable to do so due to this admin not having a known alias.

He then lifted your ban due to the reasons I just explained. Have fun playing, dont cheat.
iznogod
Server Moderator

Postby Frost » Mon May 23, 2016 11:03 pm

Frost wrote:
BadBoy wrote:There is a chance the account maiyaa banned happened to changed to Pitbulls name just before ban occured, so I will be discarding that.

Anyone know who "Who?" aka dj1 is? Admins changing names all the time I can't keep track who is who.

dj1 is me.

Sorry just got back from out of town since last Thursday. Wanted to post on here badly, but no freaking service up in the mountains :D
Frost
Server Moderator

Postby Pitbull » Wed May 25, 2016 5:58 am

And now what is the result because i am on holiday and i don't have access of Laptop ( call of duty) ? I will be banned or i am unbanned ? :)
B. Kovachev
Pitbull

Postby BadBoy » Wed May 25, 2016 8:01 am

Pitbull wrote:And now what is the result because i am on holiday and i don't have access of Laptop ( call of duty) ? I will be banned or i am unbanned ? :)
B. Kovachev

You were unbanned about a week ago.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Ban Appeals