ban

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

ban

Postby DMT » Fri May 27, 2016 12:02 am

Hello admin,

I recently got ban saying Wh. I play on this servers almost everyday. I never had this king of problem.
Can you please help.
Thank you!

DMT
DMT

Re: ban

Postby Frost » Fri May 27, 2016 12:47 am

Sorry mate....

Play everyday?? your rank is 57 with a ratio 6+??
You sure know where that flag is everytime and especially at the end of the demo where the usa guy was gonna end up..
Also had a complaint about same scenario...
Play legit or play no more...
Thats all we ask

(KinG)
Frost
Server Moderator

Postby DMT » Fri May 27, 2016 3:09 am

I do not use any kind of hacks. There is difference between pro players and hackers. I am getting really good pings also between 25 to 35. Most other players pings are around 200. I play only in US servers. I play with my headphones on so I can hear footsteps. I also follow map so I know where enemy is.
Please provide demo
I don't know how you become admin because you are not able to tell who is hacking and who is pro.
No one ever called me hacker
I saw you playing frost your ratio is also little high in your main profile because you always camping and I don't.
I am not trying to disrespect admin because there are so many good admins in this game.
When I see any hackers i always post comments to see if any admin is online.
DMT

Postby BadBoy » Fri May 27, 2016 6:10 am

Frost, did you record a demo?

If so, please upload.

Thanks.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby Frost » Fri May 27, 2016 10:34 am

Demo
Attachments
demo0004.dm_1
(502.5 KiB) Downloaded 569 times
Frost
Server Moderator

Postby Frost » Fri May 27, 2016 2:09 pm

DMT wrote:I do not use any kind of hacks. There is difference between pro players and hackers. I am getting really good pings also between 25 to 35. Most other players pings are around 200. I play only in US servers. I play with my headphones on so I can hear footsteps. I also follow map so I know where enemy is.
Please provide demo
I don't know how you become admin because you are not able to tell who is hacking and who is pro.
No one ever called me hacker
I saw you playing frost your ratio is also little high in your main profile because you always camping and I don't.
I am not trying to disrespect admin because there are so many good admins in this game.
When I see any hackers i always post comments to see if any admin is online.

I always camp?? LMAO Get real.. I think we know THE REAL PROBLEM.
You just registered on forms here last night, then you say you post comments on here before to report haxers?
But you just registered last night. HELLLO :roll:

How many names do you use?
Your rank 57 and Im sure you have be banned before.
Frost
Server Moderator

Postby spyyy » Fri May 27, 2016 2:59 pm

i can't see any hack in this demo, Bro
^7WhatsMyName^1?
spyyy
Server Moderator

Postby Frost » Fri May 27, 2016 3:07 pm

common... the guy with the flag up in the house he was pointing right at him threw the wall while the other guy went in that room. especally at the end waiting for the player running by where no red dots on radar of him...
Frost
Server Moderator

Postby spyyy » Fri May 27, 2016 3:10 pm

maybe it was just random aim , or luck. i need longer demo to be sure .
^7WhatsMyName^1?
spyyy
Server Moderator

Postby DMT » Fri May 27, 2016 4:57 pm

I don't Post comments on this site to report hackers. I post in game chat comments to report any hacks. I was using SNIPER KILLER name before. I just register because I forget the logins for my old account. I also donated $20(name SNIPER KILLER) in order to get just a little 30 min ban power. That 30 min ban power is not good enough to ban hackers because they can play again using hacks after 30 minutes. That's why I try to get real admin online so he can ban him forever. My main profile has lever 250+ and ratio of 7.02. You really not even close to pro player. That's good that you have admin power but don't use it to ban good players. I was using SNIPER KILLER name for so long so I changed the profile and name.
If both flags are taken then it's obvious that enemy is gonna hide near by the closest to there flag spot. Sometimes I get lucky enough to to take the shot. Pointing at wall doesn't mean WH. It's just that you are getting ready to take the shot If you find enemy in the building. Learn some tricks bro than talk to me. I never been ban before lol. I am wondering, who made you admin??
I know why you banned me now because I killed you many times in the game. You are the guy with goggles or hat right??
Other admins thank you for your time!
DMT

Next

Return to Ban Appeals