ban

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

Re: ban

Postby iznogod » Fri May 27, 2016 10:27 pm

@Frost: I dont see any hacks in the demo. Also, my cod crashes halfway through. Was this demo made on 1.0 or on 1.3?

@DMT: please calm down.
iznogod
Server Moderator

Postby BadBoy » Sat May 28, 2016 2:18 am

I did not have any suspicion of hacks from that demo.

Unbanned.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby DMT » Sat May 28, 2016 3:03 am

Thank you BadBoy for the help. Frost please make sure twice before banning someone. You all admins are doing good to keep hackers away from this servers.
Again thank you all for the help!

DMT
DMT

Postby Adais Li » Sat May 28, 2016 5:00 am

SNIPER KILLER what's your name in the game,and which sever you usually play?Even though i have no interests playing on COD2 now,but i still want to watch your play,and challege you.If I like you have a low ping , then that game must be very exciting.
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Sat May 28, 2016 1:51 pm

Frost may be correct. I almost banned this guy months ago when he played on the US1 server. every time I would spectate him he would either quit playing or leave the server immediately. so I joined as an anon and watched him play for a while. I was fairly sure that he was using wallhack and possibly a hook, but I wanted to watch a little longer to be sure. he left the server just as I was about to ban and I told myself that I would get him next time, but he never came back, and until this thread, I thought he had either quit the game or moved on to something else.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby DMT » Sat May 28, 2016 5:26 pm

Pvt.Pantzov Thant's funny because there is no way to see that who is watching my game play. Frost is 100% wrong on this.I am using DMT name currently and always play in US2 server. My moves are fast so maybe you think that I am WH.
If you ever try to ban me or anything please make sure to record longer demo so other admin can see it. Did you watched frost's demo?? I don't think so lol. My ratio is really high so maybe that's the reason people think that I am WH. I am using MG278Q gaming monitor, gaming pc,gaming mouse and gaming headphone. Maybe this can help. I think that you don't want pro players to play in your servers.

DMT
DMT

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Sun May 29, 2016 7:16 am

you're free to think whatever you want, including fantasizing that you are a "pro", and that everyone is jealous of you. If I ever do catch you again, I'll make sure that I have a very good demo, considering the current controversy; and if you are playing honestly these days, you won't have to worry about being banned and everyone will be happy.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby DMT » Sun May 29, 2016 9:01 am

I been playing honest since day one otherwise I never be able to reach level 250+ and ratio of 7.02. I never worry about getting ban because I know I play honest. Why wound any one jealous of me?? Your comments sounds like you are jealous. You are free to watch my game play million times just make sure that you have really really good demo before banning me again.
Thank you for your time!

DMT
DMT

Postby nicasteel » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:56 pm

Im not admin but... Sorry Frost, no wallhack on this guy....

Why KD, WL high? this guy always nominate camper maps, and he likes to kill in respawn...

DMT, are u a donnor? Coz i guess you tryed to ban me with callban once... :D

This guy is not guilty for any permban...
nicasteel

Postby DMT » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:42 pm

Bunny No I never called vote ban on you. I only call vote ban on hackers not on good players. :D
I always nominate Caen ctf because I can play that stage really good. I am not a camper but once in awhile camping is ok to protect the flag. I like to play big maps like battlefield 4.
DMT

PreviousNext

Return to Ban Appeals