What' happening???

Server, website and mod update information.

Re: What' happening???

Postby elm28fr » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:05 pm

Right eagle you said everything.
easy bash !!!
:D :o :oops: :shock: :roll: :arrow: :arrow:
elm28fr
Donator
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:42 pm
Location: france
Status: Offline

Re: What' happening???

Postby elm28fr » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:11 pm

eagleeye wrote:Its not good that admins left us without answer about our proposal. And we wanted just to improve the server. Its not good also to not trust us because we are all good and responsible player and we proposed terminator because we know him very well. And its not good for other players to make wrong judgement of a person that they dont know very well.
All previous proposals of promoting admins had answers and ours is left ignored till many days.
We want yoy to promote Terminator as admin and we will be responsible for our choice.



Right eagle you said everything.

easy bash!!!
:D :o :oops: :shock: :roll: :arrow: :arrow:
elm28fr
Donator
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:42 pm
Location: france
Status: Offline

Re: What' happening???

Postby Don pedro » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:41 pm

elm28fr wrote:
eagleeye wrote:Its not good that admins left us without answer about our proposal. And we wanted just to improve the server. Its not good also to not trust us because we are all good and responsible player and we proposed terminator because we know him very well. And its not good for other players to make wrong judgement of a person that they dont know very well.
All previous proposals of promoting admins had answers and ours is left ignored till many days.
We want yoy to promote Terminator as admin and we will be responsible for our choice.



Right eagle you said everything.

easy bash!!!



Well ist no new Topic …… and only badboy can make new admins ...so what can the other admins say ?:D
Don pedro
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:33 pm
Status: Offline

Re: What' happening???

Postby Don pedro » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:42 pm

feyye2 wrote:
Don pedro wrote:Termi …..whats your Problem … why do you say to the People i say you are hacking and wants that someone ban you perm … ? Show me a screenshoot or anything else ? when not i say you are liar ….

and not the jokes that i make with kahzadar weeks before


Don Pedro, do you know why I am banned? :|




Think for wallhack
Don pedro
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:33 pm
Status: Offline

Re: What' happening???

Postby feyye2 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:53 pm

Don pedro wrote:
feyye2 wrote:
Don pedro wrote:Termi …..whats your Problem … why do you say to the People i say you are hacking and wants that someone ban you perm … ? Show me a screenshoot or anything else ? when not i say you are liar ….

and not the jokes that i make with kahzadar weeks before


Don Pedro, do you know why I am banned? :|




Think for wallhack


Can you get the proof somehow of me wallhacking, because I actually never used hacks in my life. Not even in singleplayer games like GTA. I just don't like it..

Admin mayiaa told me: "You was banned for wallhack ….mayn Player are complain over you too"

I think people complaining itself isn't a reason to get banned (why would they complain, it's definitely not my behaviour, as I'm not really active in the chat. It must be that some do think I hack. Yes I'm on top or close on top most of times, but that doesn't make me a hacker right? I mean, Don Pedro, you are on top your self most times as well. I don't think you are a hacker, well I'm quite sure you are not.

Is there some way to unban me, because I really like to play on the King-servers when I have some spare time. :?
feyye2
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:13 pm
Status: Offline

Previous

Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron