What' happening???

The hub for everything related to |KinG| and our servers.

What' happening???

Postby Terminator » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:25 am

Hi all,
I wrote too much things in forums about cheaters, sometimes somebody cares, and most of times no one :shock:
I dont know if it will make difference but i decided howerver to write.
King clnas are the best servers i played in, and i still play even with existing problems.
The problems that many players living in servers are:
1- Cheaters are invading the servers 24h/24.
2- i know that admins heve their personal occupations, but we are playing without any admin on sight for days.
3- Vote system is failing to prevent cheating: in one hand some donators who dont know how to detect a cheater and voting for banning good players only because they have good score. In the other hand, serious donators with failed votes (not all players are wise to vote yes). In addition, cheaters are now very wise and are back again after 30 min exactly .
4- Another problem is about extreme language abuse, racial, ethnical and religious hatered initiators that are spreading without any mute or warnings.
Atze asked in forum about the future of king clan servers, and now i'm asking the same thing
Thanks All
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Re: What' happening???

Postby eagleeye » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:05 pm

I suggest a Terminator to an administrator, he is an honest experienced player! There's a lot on the servers and helps to remove the cheaters!
(I don't speak English well, I hope it's understandable)
:geek:
[BRO]EagleEye
eagleeye
Donator

Postby Talek » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:54 pm

Hello everyone,
I have been playing on this server for almost a year and I am glad someone still keeps good server like this alive. However, it is a shame that no one cares about the server with such a potential. A lot of players are playing here, but there is one big problem - cheaters. I play mostly on US3 and EU3 server and I know only about one admin that is !sometimes! playing here - Pedro. I think we should have at least 3 admins who will ban cheaters. I am a donator and there are days when I kick or ban 8 people within 3 hours of playing! But... as a donator I can kick or ban only for 30 minutes, so cheaters are still coming back... I think you should promote Terminator as an admin of EU3 and US3 server. He is a good man with a lot of experience and I meet him here daily. He is a fair player and he has been playing on the server for a long time. Many players know him and he knows them. Whenever a problem occurs, he immediately tries to solve it. When someone says there is a cheater or suspect on ANY server he will come and help. He deserves that like nobody else and we will be happy that someone can finally ban all these cheaters.

With best regards,
Talek
|KinG|Sgt.Talek
Talek

Postby elm28fr » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:36 pm

i agree 100/100 with all this, and terminator must be admin like talek and eagle because they are good players and serious players...

easy bash !!!
elm28fr
:D :o :oops: :shock: :roll: :arrow: :arrow:
elm28fr
Donator

Postby Terminator » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:18 pm

Thank u all brothers for your feelings and your trust, im very proud of them.
You all are good, old and serious players and maybe you deserve it more than me.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby zayanimadara » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:19 am

I agree with all the points have been discussed above.
Im a regular player "BREAKER" and every day we face many cheaters that don't even care about rules and they don't listen when they have been warned from other players.I want to thank TERMINATOR for all the help given to clean the servers from those cheaters.
Even thou i'm a 1.0 player and TERMINATOR a 1.3, he always aware about the chat and ready for supports, many times he takes the responsibility uppon him to came down to 1.0 servers and verifies to clean cheaters.
Thanks TERMINATOR for the good help you have done all the times, and you really deserve to be an ADMINISTRATOR.
zayanimadara

Postby naldo » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:06 pm

BE NOTE YOU DO NOT KNOW TERMINATOR ...
THIS IS WHAT MAKES THE PLAYERS TERMINATOR ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7X1teG-hIw
IT IS NOT HONEST, and do not tell me they are videos because that's what you do.
naldo

Postby Terminator » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:54 am

Leo
First all who testified are honest and mature players. You know what is honest players you???
Second that video was taken log time ago and it was clarified for all admins. And you are logging with small acounts and you use hacks to prove that donators are idiots. And you record only the vote not what came before.
You are wallhack. And all the admins and old pkayers know that
Thats why you dont like me. Because you know that im alwayz connected and since you can never use your hacks.
I knew that you will write here. A jealous man like you can never miss it and it will be the good test of trust for admins.
Im just a player who wants to have a good time with good friends here. But since we lack admins and friends proposed that i begin to hope to be one of them to help clean servers.
Now admins its up to you to decide who tells the truth and who lies
Who will you trust??? 6 serious and responsible mature donators or a jealous wallhack that you know very well (sk leo)?????????????
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby HomerS » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:06 am

I am repeating my recommendation for Terminator here from another forum section:

Terminator embodies all the qualities to be the perfect admin. He is one of the most skilled players on the Cracked Meat Bots server, although that is not really important for being an admin. What is important, is that he is a mature adult (with three children) who has a highly professional and respected job. He is friendly toward and respects everybody, and in return, everybody is friendly toward and respects him. All the real players know him (the bots probably know him too, but they don’t talk much), and call on him for help. He plays here frequently. Terminator instantly knows when somebody is using an aimbot or wallhack, and takes action. If somebody on one of the other Cracked Meat Bots servers sees a cheater on their server, they ask Terminator to help them, and Terminator leaves his game to do so. Terminator is very generous, and will nominate a map just because he knows that one of the other players likes that map. You can’t find a nicer person, and you could not find a better and more fair admin.

PotW Homer S.
HomerS
Server Moderator

Postby naldo » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:14 pm

very good sir perfect, honest and mature, devote to play with bots because that's what you know and also you can know of hackers if you spend playing with bots where 80 and 90% are bots, on the other hand you do not know my way of playing because you do not enter the servers where I play ..
When you are an administrator or whatever, I am sure that you will bane all the players that you do not like and I am sure that I will be the first ...
Finally this forum is free of opinion and I have the right to comment, now if you fill your mouth saying that I am a hacker, because you do not record me in secret there is no problem because it is not necessary to use hack when you have a good PC and not a pc dinosaur .... no more I say goodbye
naldo

Next

Return to Discussion