Remove to Kes of Moderators

The hub for everything related to |KinG| and our servers.

Remove to Kes of Moderators

Postby (CR4CK3DbyL1S) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:28 am

Hello everyone, I think it is necessary to make this post to recover my account and the fate of the current load of Moderator Mr. Kes since he has banned me for no reason and has been permanently ejected from the server and 1 month ago he kicked me for a supposed Wall Hack thing that I do not need to play

Since he does not serve as Moderator and does not even know how to identify hackers, I need my account and please get him out of office.

Thank you very much, Cracked.-
(CR4CK3DbyL1S) -The Legend continue...
(CR4CK3DbyL1S)

Re: Remove to Kes of Moderators

Postby hopperpolicy » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:10 pm

Hello this kes your post very nice
hopperpolicy

Re: Remove to Kes of Moderators

Postby hopperpolicy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:12 am

Substantial, overwhelming and particularly bulky, there are no eyes these crown garnet skull hoops will get away from a look from. Each unfavorable skull wears a forceful, adorned crown. Their interesting structure likewise includes striking red hot red garnet stones trimmed on the eyes of every skull, beyond any doubt to amaze as they dangle from every ear.

Strong and overwhelming, these are skulls that have been cut with expertise. Our hoops are carefully cut by our lord silversmith, utilizing just the best, most elevated quality substantial sterling silver and highlight the .925 trademark on every stud, a characteristic of their predominant quality and genuineness.
Last edited by hopperpolicy on Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
hopperpolicy

CROWN GARNET SKULL MENS EARRINGS

Postby hopperpolicy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:13 am

Substantial, overwhelming and particularly bulky, there are no eyes these crown garnet skull hoops will get away from a look from. Each unfavorable skull wears a forceful, adorned crown. Their interesting structure likewise includes striking red hot red garnet stones trimmed on the eyes of every skull, beyond any doubt to amaze as they dangle from every ear.
SKULL MENS EARRINGS

Strong and overwhelming, these are skulls that have been cut with expertise. Our hoops are carefully cut by our lord silversmith, utilizing just the best, most elevated quality substantial sterling silver and highlight the .925 trademark on every stud, a characteristic of their predominant quality and genuineness.
hopperpolicy

Return to Discussion