Maybe one day you'll read and run and answer it.Terminator

The hub for everything related to |KinG| and our servers.

Maybe one day you'll read and run and answer it.Terminator

Postby Trinity » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:52 am

Terminator I've been writing in chat for a few days. You probably have long works as far as I understand, If I talk to the moderators now, maybe they won't know.

You used to have a Call of Duty 5 ip address. We were playing with him. I reinstalled call of duty 5 on steam, you don't have a server. I was going to have a discussion with this for a few days on chat, I didn't want to disturb you because you're afk...

I'll send you a link from Steam... Which game has multiplayer? So I'm talking about your server... I will be glad if you give me information. I'm also busy because of work, I can't come as before. I am not leaving you alone. I come to the chat on the website and write hello. I'm leaving in 1 and 2 hours.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2620/Call_of_Duty/
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2640 ... Offensive/
Trinity
Trinity

Re: Maybe one day you'll read and run and answer it.Terminat

Postby Terminator » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:18 am

Hi Trinity,
1- I am an admin on the server, I spend most of my time watching out for players under fake names. If you have something to report (hack, abuse, glitch ...) you can post on the forum. And there, I answer when it is really necessary.
2- I avoid having private discussions on the forum chat. And I only respond when it comes to a hack or abuse report.
3- We only have COD2 servers. And we will continue until at least the master server dies.
4- We have sections to discuss other versions of COD, but that's just to share experiences. From my personal experience, COD2 is the best FPS game ever.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Discussion