Hackers

The hub for everything related to |KinG| and our servers.

Hackers

Postby hackersdelight » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:20 pm

I have been playing COD2 on and off from the very beginning. I used to be a member of an American clan called 13 clan back when COD2 first came out and regularly spec'd players for cheating. Over the years I became very good at spotting cheats.
Once we implemented PB back in the days when hacking on COD servers was rife, it did a very good job of taking out cheats.
Something I learned very quickly was the scores which a lot of players were getting each game. Not because they were so called Pro's, but because they were either using aimbot, chams, wallhack etc.
I know for a fact that King Bot server has several hackers. There are several players who regularly post well over 100 kills.

The players who are definitely hacking on King are:

RIOT - The constant over 100 kills in every game makes it obvious
Toddlers - This guy claims my company used to sponsor him. Utter BS. We never sponsored him.

I have pointed this out to admin like KES and ET during games but they simply deny that those players are hacking and either mute or kick me. Pretty pathetic. That leads me to believe that some of the admin hack also, which I know they do.

I was muted again today for stating the obvious about RIOT. WTF is your problem ET? I may not be able to produce any real evidence but it is clear to me that you are unwilling to spec the bloke, assuming he is a bloke.
hackersdelight

Re: Hackers

Postby DragonSlayer » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:50 pm

Hello Hackersdelight,

thank you for indicating that hackers are active on the server, but you indicate that RIOT and Toddler are hacking.
This is not the case with them, they have been personally viewed several times by different Admins and have been cleared of hacking, they are very skilled.

Both RIOT and Toddler are friends of the server and have been playing here for years.
You come fresh to the server and accuse people without providing evidence, anyone can shout.
Please provide us with a video so we can review it.

One other thing, u are accusing / slandering us Admins for hacking.
This is a big no no, so appropriate steps will be made by us.
DragonSlayer
Server Moderator

Postby Extraterrestrial » Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:00 pm

For false accusations and admin slandering,for a period of one month you were banned from the forum and muted in the game.
Extraterrestrial
Server Moderator

Postby Maris » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:13 pm

Out of curiosity I checked on GameTacker the players ranked and ordered by the highest score per minute.
In the first 50 positions of the server (on 7600 total players) there are only players who played one hour or less: either players who cheated and got banned, or top players who had a lucky map and succeeded in getting an amazing score for a bunch of minutes.
There is one exception in the rank: RIOT, who not only averaged almost 9 kills per minute, but he did it for 400 hours, which means his normal pace is like the peak performance of cheaters or a top player's lucky map.
How is this possible without cheating?
Whereas top players have around 6.5 kills per minute, PROs included, and considering that every kill per minute means a different league of player:
- average players of the server (i.e. APPLE or ZOROISBACK) has around 3.5 kills per minute;
- good players (i.e. MAZSOLA or ROYALAWAKINGS), has around 4.5;
- very skilled players (i.e. BACUJLUUTEPKUH or WESELCHAK) has around 5.5;
- pro players (i.e. PUGZIII or MONSTER) has around 6-6.5 kill per minute.
Whoever played at least 200 hours is not even close to 7 kills per minute, but RIOT has 9 kills per minute, namely 2-3 levels above anybody else.
I have been playing for 18 years, followed ESL and competitions, and never seen anything like that. Sometimes he plays 5-6 hours in a row with 120-170 kills per map, every darn map.
I don't have video proof but he's clearly a cheater.
At least activate PB on the server.

Maris

Postby KingBeave » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:00 pm

Thanks Maris - we appreciate your feedback and research.

I can assure you the Admin Team will provide a more detailed response to the information you have outlined.

In the interim, you state you have no Video Proof, but he's clearly a Hacker. To the original Admin response of this thread, if you have a Video or Demo, the Admin Team will review. If you do not, then please do not accuse another player of being a Hacker or Cheat.

Riot does play fast. Are you aware that others play as fast and put up better stats? Probably not, you have incomplete information. Are you aware that while he may have 120 kills, he also has 30-40 deaths on said maps. Which is consistent with all the highly skilled players, who play fast.

As an Admin and a player who regularly plays against Riot, he kills me often. But I can assure you I kill him at the same rate. The difference, he is a faster player. I don't claim to be skilled as him.

But what I am skilled at, as is the Admin team, is spotting cheats. Riot is not one of them. As Dragonslayer stated, Riot is a welcome member of our community.
KingBeave
Server Moderator

Postby |KinG|X-X » Wed May 01, 2024 4:21 pm

I have not only spec'd but also played against RIOT many times in the past. He raised my suspicion, however, after hours of spec time, I found him to be a good clean player.
|KinG|X-X
Server Moderator

Postby |KinG|RoyalFlush » Thu May 02, 2024 12:32 pm

I too played with Riot many times before and also spectated him, he is definitely not a hacker; he's a good player.
|KinG|RoyalFlush
Server Moderator

Postby Maris » Fri May 03, 2024 12:58 pm

I trust your opinions and I am sorry if I judged him uncorrectly.
My idea was based mainly on stats which, from my point of view, were impossible to be reached.
I didn't dare to open a dedicated thread because I had no video proof, but when I saw another user complaining about him, I followed the discussion putting my 5 cents.
Btw I never accused him in-game, I wrote here to spur a deeper control. I just discovered the deep control had already took place.
Sorry again.
Maris

Return to Discussion