This is the best game ever, SERIOUSLY!

The hub for everything related to |KinG| and our servers.

This is the best game ever, SERIOUSLY!

Postby peasant » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:58 pm

Clearly, FROST (a failing admin) has changed his story, claiming a falsehood to help his case of temp-banning me. Like a Chicago cop who guns down an innocent black man because he thinks he rules the world. And that's cool. I get it ... he is the primary school bully who needs this admin position to hold on to some form of power in life. He then locks discussions to prevent retorts that further shed light on his failure (including his illiteracy in the English language). He has no clue with whom he is dealing. I am far superior to you in every respect, "TsorF", including in skill in playing this game. The fact that I use colourful language while playing is something most find entertaining ... except for those trying to control for their own purposes. Tyrants shouldn't have such powers. Civilized and fair people should govern themselves.

Let me make clear, I couldn't care less if I eventually get banned for more colourful language. There are many other servers on which to play. However, I do enjoy playing with this group because there are many good people with whom I spend time and have fun.

So, I'd love to have a fruitful discussion full of FACTS without having some failure shut it down because it doesn't further his position in life. FROST, realize that people like you prevent society from advancing. Stalin and Hitler are gone. You, too, will (thankfully) be gone one day.

Happy New YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
peasant
Donator

Re: This is the best game ever, SERIOUSLY!

Postby zeal7 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:34 am

Frost is good admin...
If you want to complain to complain.
But do not despise the players.
my illiteracy in the English language to sorry....
@ Zeal @
zeal7
Donator

Postby sirplayer » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:57 am

In the past i also mute you and banned you too, For insulting other players, And be using the bug of the continuous grenades,You know what I mean, you're not clean, Its well known that you are a conflicted player.
sirplayer
Server Moderator

Postby peasant » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:19 am

"zeal7", "frost" is not a good admin.

1. A good admin does not state, as a reason for banning, "cry to forms". That shows immaturity and lack of professionalism, traits that are unacceptable as an admin.
2. A good admin does not fabricate a reason for banning, "accusing a admin for haxing". I did NOT accuse anyone of any type of cheating. Poor recollection of events is unacceptable as an admin.

I do NOT despise "frost" as a player. In fact, we could have been friends if he had taken the loss appropriately. Unfortunately, it escalated, without warning, to a temp-ban.

No worries about your proficiency with the English language. Being polite deserves respect and you have mine.

"sirplayer", I don't claim to be perfect, never have, never will. It's funny how many people insult others but I am identified as the only one. But since returning to play and being unmuted, ask any player if I have been abrasive. Also, since returning, no more grenade trick.

Nobody, including the fools who use aimbotting, are REAL criminals. As admins, it's your duty to police the sites fairly, maturely and professionally.
a. Give fair warning on a transgression.
b. Temp-ban with final warning on second transgression.
c. Permanent ban on strike three.
peasant
Donator

Postby Frost » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:37 pm

You are a idiot. Your game name (a bitch) and you say sexual shit to other players and I. Then you want to talk about professionalism? Then say I am a bad admin?? You have been banned and muted before then you wonder why.. WOW take a look into the mirror! Stop blaming your problems on admins...
You do not make the rules.
Frost
Server Moderator

Postby iznogod » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:39 pm

First off, no matter how unprofessional the player, an admin should always act professional. In case you want to be unprofessional, do so under an alias or off-server.

Then again, immatue behaviour from players should not be acceptable either, so a mute would be appropriate.

Note that I'm not an actual authority on rules on the kingbot servers, I just happen to run a server with similar rules.
iznogod
Server Moderator

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:59 am

"Like a Chicago cop who guns down an innocent black man because he thinks he rules the world..."

oh gimme a break.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby Bob » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:05 am

Pvt.Pantzov wrote:"Like a Chicago cop who guns down an innocent black man because he thinks he rules the world..."

oh gimme a break.

LOL! Yeah, there are no black criminals in Chicago. Great point Peasant!
Bob

Postby iznogod » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:38 pm

Bob wrote:
Pvt.Pantzov wrote:"Like a Chicago cop who guns down an innocent black man because he thinks he rules the world..."

oh gimme a break.

LOL! Yeah, there are no black criminals in Chicago. Great point Peasant!

Now THAT is racist.
iznogod
Server Moderator

Postby Bob » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:06 pm

How is my comment racist? Its OK for Peasant to insinuate Chicago cops are killing black people for no reason, but I cant point out that there are many black murderers in Chicago? We can discuss WHY Chicago is as violent as it is, but to claim the cops there are the main problem is laughable.
Bob

Next

Return to Discussion