Extention of Bane in the "donors" (30minut)

The hub for everything related to |KinG| and our servers.

Extention of Bane in the "donors" (30minut)

Postby ^5Bubbl3 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:02 am

Hello Badboy, you can extend the vote of the ban to more minutes or hours (donor), because it happens two things the donors when Dan ban are minutes and the banned player waits minutes and returns to go and continue killing, either with hack, aimbot, etc; And since the moderators are not active, or if they are and do not see them impossible is to keep the server clean and full of cheats, another point is that at the time of the ban not all give "F8" (si), but give "F9" (no) , and that doesn't allude the donors much, to take out the cheater. If it's not too much to ask, thank you.
^5,B u b b l 3
^5Bubbl3

Re: Extention of Bane in the "donors" (30minut)

Postby BadBoy » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:48 am

I am thinking about increasing the limit next update.

How long does the community want the bans to last for?

My personal opinion is lower is better due to potential abuse.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby ^5Bubbl3 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:10 am

how long, I do not know what the donors think.
I was talking to my wife and we thought in 1hs another user said 24hs...
if the ban lasts a lot, that the banned user's demo is uploaded to the forum and that a moderator banishes it permanently,but most users who receive ban are low accounts.
^5,B u b b l 3
^5Bubbl3

Postby AtzeRaGGa » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:24 am

Hello BadBoy ,
oh thnaks thats very helpful to increas the the time , cause the only two admins that i saw in the last month are
Pvt. Pantzov and oOJordansOo and they both still got v1.0 and not 1.3 ...

How about 2-3 hours ?

Best regards

AtzeRaGGa
AtzeRaGGa

Postby killyou888 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:27 pm

BadBoy wrote:I am thinking about increasing the limit next update.

How long does the community want the bans to last for?

My personal opinion is lower is better due to potential abuse.

As donator, I can't give positive opinion about increasing the limit. As far as I remember there were abusing problems in the past, for example baning because of nominated maps. And that's the visible side of iceberg. Most players don't know this forum so if they accidentally got banned, they have nowhere to ask for it. Some may say banned players can wait for 1 day but show some emphaty please. Some of them can't even be patient enough for BadBoy to come when he is busy with his personal life.

Second of all, lack of knowledge can't be cured with extended ban length. Some doesn't vote yes because they don't know, some doesn't vote because they are in same team with cheater. If you can't get enough votes for ban, even 1 year won't be enough. And decreasing vote limit will lead blatant abusing.
OKTZIERGA_Y71R
killyou888

Postby CAZADOR » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:05 am

It would be ideal to extend the ban for at least 2 or 3 hours ... Since, I have touched hackers who actually wait for the 30 minutes that come by default and go back to the server to fuck again lol ...

Another request:
In the black box that appears when the vote for Kick / Ban is made, can not you put the full text when voting for Kick / Ban? For example, suppose I throw Ban to Bubble, When the voting box appears, that the full or different text appears in the description ...

Example:
ELITE4<>CAZA (With obvious colors) makes ban voting for ^5,Bubbl3 (Name with colors) for using hack, do you accept? ...

Something so serious, put a more specific text so everyone can read the situation that is happening on the server and so vote if maybe ... Modify the text ...
When doing this, it would also be another advantage for those who are kicked or banned unjustly ... So when they cast votes for someone who does not use traps, he could take the catch quickly with the nick of both, and thus it would be easier to know who was the which made such an injustice .... Since by default, one has to remove the box quickly to find out who is banning you or removing it from the server without any reason ...
Oh, also change the location of the buttons for yes or no, lol.

Well that's what I think ... I just want to give better ideas to the servers, which are excellent.
PD: Sorry if it's a bad idea, but I thought of it xD
« Xan »
CAZADOR
Donator

Postby BadBoy » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:53 am

Maybe force the voter to input a "reason" when initiating a voteban and show it to all players?
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby CAZADOR » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:39 am

That would be a good idea ...
Either aimbot, wallhack, recoil etc. so we will be right and show it to all players, so people will no longer vote for what the majority does, and we would remove the cheater without problems ... it would be a good idea to apply that law. Put a reason. 8-)

Without leaving the subject of the ban ... I say that the ideal would be about 3 hours ... or 2 minimum ...
« Xan »
CAZADOR
Donator

Return to Discussion