KICK - BAN

The hub for everything related to |KinG| and our servers.

KICK - BAN

Postby puterbuco » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:58 pm

Hello Admin from servers cracked meat bot am player on your server for a long time and play this game almost 10 years and i play by name
Vojnik†PuTeR am from Macedonia am Head Admin and my clan is Vojnik our site is vojnici.ucoz.com our clan in time was one of the best in Europe and now your admin by name kes when he get on server always blame me am using WH and kick me or ban me and he says have video where am using cheat pls take look me and video and watch radar in game when i play and answer me if you said am cheater i will never came to your servers again but if he wrong take him password from server becouse if you lose and someone is better than you you shoud not kick him or ban him ty

best Vojnik†PuTeR
puterbuco

Re: KICK - BAN

Postby kes » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:00 pm

Hi,

You were given a timed ban by me as you were using WH, you knew where several players were from behind cover, the demo will uploaded for further review to see if more action is required.

Your ban should already be over.

Until further review you are free to play.
kes
Server Moderator

Postby puterbuco » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:41 pm

I DO NOT USE WH AND NEVER CARE WHO IS IN SPECTATOR TO SEE MY GAME BECOUSE AM NOT USING CHEATS AM FAIR PLAYER NOT CHEATER UPLOAD THE VIDEO I I DO NOT HAVE TO FEAR AM NOT USING CHEATS AND I DONT NOT WANT TO BE BANNED OR KIKCED FOR NO REASON
puterbuco

Postby Artorias » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:05 pm

Caps rage isn't helping your case. Kes can I watch the demo?
Artorias
Donator

Postby kes » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:26 pm

Will do tomorrow will review it first again, that why it was a timed ban
kes
Server Moderator

Postby kes » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:01 pm

I have overwritten the demo and can therefore not supply proof at this time, my apologies.

puterbuco as you are already unbanned accept my apologies for the time ban without proof.
kes
Server Moderator

Postby puterbuco » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:29 am

kes wrote:I have overwritten the demo and can therefore not supply proof at this time, my apologies.

puterbuco as you are already unbanned accept my apologies for the time ban without proof.

accepted
puterbuco

Return to Discussion