Arian (Donor Rights Abuses)

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Arian (Donor Rights Abuses)

Postby (CR4CK3DbyL1S) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:53 pm

Arian , u have a problem with me? Admins It's a nuisance Arian, it does not let me play in peace . Do something
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGIqjbXqK1c
(CR4CK3DbyL1S) -The Legend continue...
(CR4CK3DbyL1S)

Re: Arian (Donor Rights Abuses)

Postby Arian » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:15 am

If you are not saying and doing anything wrong, than why should it bother you, if you are being spectated or not? ;)
Arian
Donator

Postby (CR4CK3DbyL1S) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:58 pm

It is uncomfortable because it generates problems and more if you are the one who is watching me
(CR4CK3DbyL1S)

Postby Arian » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:41 pm

Ridiculous. Based on your comment, if spectating causes problems, I would suggest you contact Activision and have them delete spectating mode from all their programs. During map gaming, you do not know who is spectating and who isn't. Believe me, I have better things to do than waste my time spectating you. Like I told you, from what I seen, so far, your not using cheat assists, your a small fry. I was after the bigger fish who use constant cheat assists. But, you do love to harass other players, call other players names and change your gaming user name. MY recording video you are trying to use as evidence to incriminate me, clearly only incriminates yourself and Maiakovski for attempting to vote temp ban me while in spectate mode and both of you using the same player gaming names. If any one was causing problems, it is clearly you two. My posting concerning my video recording of Maiakovski's abuses and yours, speaks for itself.

Your fellow so called friends are pretty good at dishing out problems and harassment on to others, but, when you and some of your so called friends start receiving discipline, for YOUR conduct, you go crying to admins. :cry: There is one word to describe you and some of your so called friends: Hypocrites!
END OF DISCUSSION!
Arian
Donator

Postby (CR4CK3DbyL1S) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:43 am

I'm not a fry, I've been playing since 2014 and I never used hacks, I do not need them. Specteame all your life that you will never see me use a hack, it is for people who do not have fingers (without offending) and I play 100% Legal because it is a game and if I win or lose it gives me the same because I know that I try to surpass myself in my mode, and you do not decide if it is the end of the conversation or not.
Thank you for answering sincerely
(CR4CK3DbyL1S)

Postby Arian » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:02 am

I have never accused of being a hacker. Small fry is an analogy. I started playing Call of Duty in 2003, when it was first released, which is a total of 15 years. Call of Duty 2 was released in 2005. I started first person PC gaming over 25 years ago, when I started playing "Wolfenstein in 3D" which was released in 1992. Here is a couple "Wolfenstein" gaming history links:

https://youtu.be/64vBUt_K7PI

https://youtu.be/CIJS8KVGApg

You're correct, you created this thread, but, as far as I am concerned "End of Discussion,"as I having nothing more to add. If you want to keep posting and reposting, that is your prerogative, since it is your thread.
Arian
Donator

Return to Complaints