Authority abuse

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Authority abuse

Postby naldo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:59 pm

BadBoy:
I have a problem with a donor named Arian, I am already tired of being unjustly banned. Arian says that I am wallhack which is not true, on the contrary he uses wallhack since he says that he is allowed to use hack because he is a donor and he does not let me play calmly, I am not the only one with this problem.
I have video in which Arian uses wallhack.
My nickname is: ^^ 99s ^^ 11K ^^ 99 | ^^ 0LEO
I thank you very much for your attention
naldo

Re: Authority abuse

Postby Arian » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:52 pm

LEO:

I have many videos of you LEO using cheats assists. Again, the players, over 16 of them, temp banned you, not me, so you were not unjustly banned. Are all of these players liars and just plain stupid? I don't think so. Leo you have openly in the past used aimbot/wh and used it arrogantly without even trying to hide it.

Leo, you are a liar, I have never told you that I can use hacks since I am a Donor, that is one of the most ridiculous, stupidious statements I think anyone has made on this server. Produce the video of me making this statement. A few of you in your little cohort group enjoy using my user name at times during gaming play to harass and slander my name.

You have also, after being temp banned for 30 minutes, immediately created another King-Clan account, as you could not wait 30 minutes, so you could re-enter another King-Clan All We map game. I also have this video of you playing under that account and you even making the statement that you indeed created another account.

You also have tried to imitate and threaten me, by stating you have moderator friends, so I would not attempt to initiate a temp ban against you. Maybe that is why a few of you in your cohort groups feel you have free gratis to engage in any bad comment without retribution. Consequently, I was temp banned three times in a row, while I was just in spectate mode, then after 30 minutes re-enter the game again in spectate mode just to be temp banned again. I know who initiated these temp bans and who voted for the the temp bans as I have it on video.

You are just very immature and reckless. Because you are associated with a few king-clan group clans, and claim to have personal friends with moderators, you feel you have free gratuitous and a license to keep cheating at will. I don't think so, and as a result I freely exercised my rights as a Donor to initiate a kick vote against you, and left the decision to vote temp ban you to the players. I have other ways of detecting those who use cheat assists, since my m.o., is not one of seeking higher ranking in gaming play, but a King-Clan gaming regulator.

As I have posted on this forum before, if this server has a few players that have a
"Hands Off Do Not Touch List" then they can make it public so all Donors will not be harassed by players, such as yourself, so we can intercede calmly.

My initiating a vote kick and/or vote temp ban, against any player, was granted to me by the King-Clan server, unless a hands off list of players not to be voted against is provided to all Donors. Subsequently, you have no creditability of being honest LEO.

I am prepared to post all my videos of you and screenshots, if called upon to do so.

Arian
Donator
Arian
Donator

Postby naldo » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:05 am

ESTAS MUY EQUIVOCADO.

PRIMERAMENTE NO SABES IDENTIFICAR A UN WALLHAK APENAS SABES JUGAR ERES DONADOR DESD HACE UN MES O MAS Y TE CREES QUE SABES TODO....SI CREE UNA CUENTA NUEVA ES PORQUE ME BANNEASTE, Y TENGO LA EXPERIENSA PARA SABER CREAR UNA NUEVA CUENTA PORQUE SE DE COMPUTADORAS Y PROGRAMACION...TU SIN SABER IDENTIFICAR QUIEN USA Y QUIEN NO WALLHACK TE CREES QUE PUEDES HACER LO QUE TU QUIERAS....ESTAS MUY EQUIVOCADO APRENDE A JUGAR...APUESTO A QUE ENTRAS A JUGAR COD4 Y DICES QUE TODOS SON WALLHACK PORQUE NO SABES IDENTIFICAR A UNO...Y POR SIERTO EL ESTUPIDO ERES TU.....PRIMERO APRENDE A JUGAR.....Y SI SOY AMIGO DE SIR PLAYER Y EL SABE QUE NO SOY WALLHACK O IMBOT Y PERTENECE AL CLAN EN QUE ESTOY.....FIN DE LA DISCUCION APRENDE A JUGAR BABOSO.
naldo

Postby Arian » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:53 am

Eres una muchacho muy enojada. Oh sí, puedo ver tramposos muy bien y conozco mucho sobre el juego. Que he estado jugando desde 1992.

Tengo muchos años de jugando y mucho mas que tú. Eres solo un muchacho, pero no excusa para hostigar a los demás, llamar a otros jugadores nombres, intimidar a otros jugadores y abusar de otros jugadores con tus constantes tramposos.

Hay un pequeño grupo de hispanos dentro del King-Clan servidor que intenta controlar totalmente el servidor de juegos, con intimidación, acoso, insultos vulgares, tramposos y voto de temporal banning.

¿Cuál es la diferencia entre lo que su pequeño grupo de hispanos está haciendo en el servidor de King-Clan y las pandillas hispanas en la calle? Usan los mismos métodos de intimidación pero en un videojuego.

El único grupo de personas con el que he tenido problemas en el servidor de King-Clan es este grupo de hispanas con el que te asocias y sé que tu hermano es ALPHA.

Esta es la razón principal por la que estoy contactando al propietario del servidor en Australia. Nadie está ayudando a limpiar la corrupción dentro del servidor de juegos.

Ser un buen cristiano y hacer el bien.
Arian
Donator

Postby sirplayer » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:43 pm

Arian, I already gave you 3 opportunities, I hope you have proof of your last ban, because if I ban you once again, it would be forever.
sirplayer
Server Moderator

Postby Arian » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:52 pm

Sirplayer:

Yes, I have screenshots and I have videos as I have stated on this thread. I have numerous recordings I have stored within files. Your temporary ban of four (4) days and your last ban was totally unjustified and bias. Maiakovski and a couple of other Hispanic players were only temp banned by other players for seconds and only 30 minutes, whereas your last temporary ban for twelve (12) days, was totally prejudicial.

You never did respond to my message giving me the reasons for that twelve day temporary ban. I am not taking this abuse lightly and don't you think I won't. I have also saved all postings within this forum as many have been deleted. We can correspond pertaining to these screenshots and videos of Leo in your private messaging within this forum.

Also, I am faxing and phoning the Australian Owner of the server today to discuss in great length all the racial neptosim and corruption within this server. Respectfully, Just because certain players are in a clan with you Sirplayer, and other possible moderators, does not give these players free gratis to run rampant disrupting ALL players who play on the King-Clan server.

I have the financial resources to even purchase this server if I so desire. Maybe that should be an option then I could clean up this server so ALL players can have the opportunity to have fun and play in peace.

With all sincerity Sirplayer, you as a moderator should not have ANY racial neptosim bias with any player within the King-Clan server, which you do. Also, there is a couple other moderators who are functioning the same characteristics. How can you function your responsibilities with due diligence while you are simultaneously exercising prejudicial bias toward other players? Especially towards players who are financially Donating to the server vs those who do not.

If after discussing all these matters with the Server Owner, and the server owner fails to take any action and/or any interest, I will voluntarily leave this server and never return again. There is just to much immoral extreme vulgarity, corruption and racial neptosim within this server. If I knew this server had these subjective attributes I would have never Donated to this King-Clan gaming community. Based on that assertion, this King-Clan server is seeking Donations on a false premise.

Arian
Donator
Arian
Donator

Postby Arian » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:07 am

Sirplayer:

About 15 minutes ago, Donator JOHNSINS initiated a vote temp ban against LEO and nine (9) players voted to Temp ban him, as only nine (9) players were needed for the temp ban, for 30 minutes. I have the screen shots. But LEO joined the EU server just a couple minutes later with his other King-Clan account.

The game before that Leo was aimbotting/wallhacking openly and not even hiding it. I have the screen shots of his score with
over 114 Kills and only 29 deaths in MP_TOBRUK TEAM DEATHMATCH game. I also have a few screen shots of him aimbotting wallhacking, as I entered the game towards the end of the 300 point match.

You want more evidence, I have got it.

Arian
Donator
Arian
Donator

Postby sirplayer » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:48 am

the time passes and I still do not see the recording of naldo using tricks ... still waiting, post it here.
sirplayer
Server Moderator

Postby Arian » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:33 am

I have the videos and screenshots, as you know they take time to upload. I do not lie. You have seen my videos and screenshots before, so it should be no surprise to you that I record and take screenshots.

Here is the video of me initiating a vote temp ban on Naldo (LEO): https://youtu.be/_usFGx9lLMM This video is only the actual vote temp ban, but clearly demonstrates wallhacking with possible aim assisting.

At the time of him being temp banned he was pushing close to 100 kills with only 15 deaths.

At approximately 1:42 I am chatting messaging in the game play that I have been spectating him for over an hour and recording.

These videos are being uploaded as I am writing this posting and shall all be up tonight. The spectating of the other videos leading up to his being temp banned are included with the ones being uploaded.

I did not make a hasty judgment call on Naldo, as it took me about an hour to finally decide to initiate a temp ban on Naldo. I have never even heard of him before, subsequently the players voted to temp ban him.

I have other screenshots of Naldo with over 100 kill screenshots on other maps.

I am also uploading the screenshots and the vote temp ban initiated by Donator, JOHNSKINS of Naldo which occured a couple of hours ago.

Arian
Donator
Arian
Donator

Postby Arian » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:09 am

While the I have other videos uploading pertaining to temp bans of Naldo (LEO), having two accounts, being temp banned by Donator JOHNSKINS, below are just a few other videos of Naldo dominating gaming maps with cheat assists. I spectated him through both these games but only recorded them toward the ending. Clearly it is a constant pattern of cheating assists abuse. No one can 100% positively state that anyone is using cheat assists unless you are sitting right next to the person watching him play on his monitor.

One comes to a conclusion by going beyond a reasonable doubt. Proof beyond a reasonable doubt does not involve proof to an absolute certainty. It is not proof beyond any doubt, nor is it an imaginary or frivolous doubt. If you know or believe something beyond a shadow of a doubt, you are certain that it is true: The person is responsible beyond a shadow of a doubt, thereby overcoming the presumption that a person is innocent until proven guilty.

subsequently, when I initiate a vote temp ban against a player, I am believing beyond a reasonable doubt that the person is using cheat assists and never for vindictive purposes, which would constitute Donors abuse.

https://youtu.be/Lc34F3_Roqk 108 kills 28 deaths

https://youtu.be/4i8rGIyLg_4 111 kills 40 deaths

NALDO (LEO) TEMPORARY BAN

https://youtu.be/JPPYBc2iOtQ Part 1 Temp Ban

https://youtu.be/_usFGx9lLMM Part 2 Temp Ban

Arian
Donator
Arian
Donator

Next

Return to Complaints