Authority abuse

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Re: Authority abuse

Postby Arian » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:46 am

Temporary Ban of Naldo (LEO) in three (3) parts.

https://youtu.be/oLp1mnFtyFc Part 1

https://youtu.be/JPPYBc2iOtQ Part 2

https://youtu.be/_usFGx9lLMM Part 3
Last edited by Arian on Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arian
Donator

Postby Arian » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:49 am

continued...
Arian
Donator

Postby Arian » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:14 am

DONATOR "JOHNSINS" INITIATING VOTE TEMP BAN AGAINST NALDO (LEO) SCREENSHOTS

You can see Johnsins in the menu

You can see Johnsins in spectate mode and you can see me on Russian team (Arian)

Johnsins lauches vote temp ban against Naldo (LEO)

Naldo is Temporary Banned by 9 players and lower left corner Naldo (LEO) changes his user name to FFFF

Arian is still on Russian team and Donator Johnsins has left the game map
Arian
Donator

Postby Arian » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:30 am

NALDO (LEO) Using Cheat Assists on Team Deathmatch Map Game, MP_Tobruk.

https://youtu.be/tLP5ECFweQo Video only 35 seconds, it's enough. Ending Game Result Screenshot Below:

NALDO (LEO) 114 KILLS and only 29 DEATHS IN TEAM DEATHMATCH MAP GAME TOBRUK

Arian
Donator

Postby sirplayer » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:31 pm

I see why they accuse you of abuse several, there is nothing wrong with these videos, in fact he is an average player, with no outstanding ability, If you think this player uses hacks, I do not imagine what you would do if you saw an outstanding player, you need more experience, download some tutorials to differentiate between someone who uses tricks and someone who does not, for this particular case I will not take action against you, since I see that you only lack experience, but I can not speak for the actions of my moderators colleagues, especially about spy and frost, since they believe that you deserve punishment.
sirplayer
Server Moderator

Postby Arian » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:03 pm

sirplayer wrote:I see why they accuse you of abuse several, there is nothing wrong with these videos, in fact he is an average player, with no outstanding ability, If you think this player uses hacks.

With all due respect to your above statement Sirplayer Your statement does not reflect the professional gaming industry research of factual data collected. :oops:

References from Call of Duty ACTIVISON, STEAM, Nintendo, Valve Corporation, Rockstar Games, Electronic Arts, Sony Computer Entertainment, Ubisoft, Sega Games Co. Ltd, Sega,

80 - 1.20 = borderline average
1.30 - 1.80 = above average
1.90 - 2.20 = Hardcore

Call of Duty Activision

.76 - .99 - You aren't unbearably bad, you're around the average Call of Duty player. You probably have the occasional good game, but you still aren't consistent. If you want to play TDM, go to Ground War as you will have a good mix of TDM/Domination.

1.00-1.25 - Congrats, you are above average. You probably are a pretty decent objective player who caps objectives yet realizes that you have to do some killing. If you only play TDM, you aren't doing terrible.

All facts and evidence from the Gaming community substantiate and coincide with the above K/D ratio for average players.

According to the facts from the most reputable companies, Nalio is in the Harcore player range.

Nalio (LEO) ratio: 2.15

STEAM

"Depends on their games they play and how often etc - really many factors. If they do HC TDM mainly and over a 1.6 KDR, probably someone you want to watch, but not totally indicative of a cheater - anything above 2.0 and they run/gun - yeah, someone needs to take a look."

To make a statement that a player having 114 kills and only 29 deaths, with a 2.15 K/D ratio is an average player, is not only incredulous, non-substantial, disingenuous, but is being stated for other skullduggery purposes that are only self revealing and quite apparent.

In regards to the rest of your statement, this subjective demeanor is exactly why I am communicating directly with the owner of the King-Clan server as I have already called them, faxing and emailing to them directly. I have their phone number, fax number, mailing address and email address.

I am considering buying the King-Clan website and will be talking to them directly on this proposal and think my son would be appreciative of that entrepreneur move. I am discussing this matter with my attorney (Abogado) and other King-Clan matters.

It is quite apparent regardless of what I state, what I post, what videos, screenshots I post, will not have any merit whatsoever, to certain individuals with built in racial inequality and prejudices. I have more experience in the gaming industry than most of the moderators and admins on this server, as I was gaming before most of you were even born. ;)

There is extreme nepotism, bias, racial and prejudicial actions and statements in action with a few of the individuals within the King-Clan.com moderator board, which is indeed unfortunate, as is serves no constructive objective agenda and only demeans those imploring these mannerisms. Consequently, plausibly leading to irreparable damage to the reputation of the King-Clan community.

(All forums postings and comments on this King-Clan.com board index, sub-indexes have been screenshot and saved)

Arian
Donator
Arian
Donator

Postby Don pedro » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:34 am

You have not many real friends or ? :lol: :lol:
Don pedro

Postby spyyy » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:49 am

Arian wrote:
sirplayer wrote:I see why they accuse you of abuse several, there is nothing wrong with these videos, in fact he is an average player, with no outstanding ability, If you think this player uses hacks.

With all due respect to your above statement Sirplayer Your statement does not reflect the professional gaming industry research of factual data collected. :oops:

References from Call of Duty ACTIVISON, STEAM, Nintendo, Valve Corporation, Rockstar Games, Electronic Arts, Sony Computer Entertainment, Ubisoft, Sega Games Co. Ltd, Sega,

80 - 1.20 = borderline average
1.30 - 1.80 = above average
1.90 - 2.20 = Hardcore

Call of Duty Activision

.76 - .99 - You aren't unbearably bad, you're around the average Call of Duty player. You probably have the occasional good game, but you still aren't consistent. If you want to play TDM, go to Ground War as you will have a good mix of TDM/Domination.

1.00-1.25 - Congrats, you are above average. You probably are a pretty decent objective player who caps objectives yet realizes that you have to do some killing. If you only play TDM, you aren't doing terrible.

All facts and evidence from the Gaming community substantiate and coincide with the above K/D ratio for average players.

According to the facts from the most reputable companies, Nalio is in the Harcore player range.

Nalio (LEO) ratio: 2.15

STEAM

"Depends on their games they play and how often etc - really many factors. If they do HC TDM mainly and over a 1.6 KDR, probably someone you want to watch, but not totally indicative of a cheater - anything above 2.0 and they run/gun - yeah, someone needs to take a look."

To make a statement that a player having 114 kills and only 29 deaths, with a 2.15 K/D ratio is an average player, is not only incredulous, non-substantial, disingenuous, but is being stated for other skullduggery purposes that are only self revealing and quite apparent.

In regards to the rest of your statement, this subjective demeanor is exactly why I am communicating directly with the owner of the King-Clan server as I have already called them, faxing and emailing to them directly. I have their phone number, fax number, mailing address and email address.

I am considering buying the King-Clan website and will be talking to them directly on this proposal and think my son would be appreciative of that entrepreneur move. I am discussing this matter with my attorney (Abogado) and other King-Clan matters.

It is quite apparent regardless of what I state, what I post, what videos, screenshots I post, will not have any merit whatsoever, to certain individuals with built in racial inequality and prejudices. I have more experience in the gaming industry than most of the moderators and admins on this server, as I was gaming before most of you were even born. ;)

There is extreme nepotism, bias, racial and prejudicial actions and statements in action with a few of the individuals within the King-Clan.com moderator board, which is indeed unfortunate, as is serves no constructive objective agenda and only demeans those imploring these mannerisms. Consequently, plausibly leading to irreparable damage to the reputation of the King-Clan community.

(All forums postings and comments on this King-Clan.com board index, sub-indexes have been screenshot and saved)

Arian
Donator

Go buy some brains.
Stop Spam crap here. Or I will Ban you.
^7WhatsMyName^1?
spyyy
Server Moderator

Postby killyou888 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:56 am

Hey leo, why don't you share the video which arian is using hacks, so we can get rid of this drama queen?
OKTZIERGA_Y71R
killyou888

Postby AtzeRaGGa » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:38 pm

Hello Admins,

i just wanna say that this Guy Arian should be atleast removed from his Donator rights (voteban/votekick)
its clearly to see that he is not experienced .
I checked 2 times guys that he said, would have cheats on , but they wasnt cheating at all .

And if i read that he spectates 1 hour a gamer it really shows how hilarious and embarrassing he is.

Best Regards

Atze
AtzeRaGGa

PreviousNext

Return to Complaints