KING clan introduce yourselves

The hub for everything related to |KinG| and our servers.

Re: KING clan introduce yourselves

Postby VidulaDeneth » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:40 pm

Pantzov you are now admin rank ?
VidulaDeneth

Postby EaglesLaw » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:19 am

Hello KING clan's members, My name is Art. (A.K.A.) A2GEAGLESLAW, (Needing to change name to just EAGLESLAW).

I am in U.S.A., Massachusetts, eastern Standard Time Zone.

I am as I said I am... a dignified gentleman & a 100% Disabled U.S. Army Veteran.
I love the server and agree that the hackers need 2 go!!! I have loved playing COD all versions. I have been into computers ever since the general public could purchase them and so therefore am considered quite the geek. I fix them, or repair them, install new and or old software's, clean them of all the dust/inside and out. I invent things for them as well and there is talk of and with an Electronic freak friend of mine to mine the gold from some of the older computers that are still around. I have personally gotten round 53 or better computers from the trash that had been left out side by peoples I don't even know, so I do know they are still around. I am in the process of making security things for the computers and sorting out much much more!!! I would go into detail about these things but I have already learned my lesson when I had an invention stolen from me. I love to write poetry and write in general as it's the only thing helping me keep good memory as I've lost the ability of short term memory due too injuries incurred when in the Service.
I would like to take the time here and now to thank all that take part in keeping the server and all it's related issues updated and working well!!! THANKS PEOPLES, SALUTE to yous for doing a bang bang up job!!! Just could resist the bang bang, lol... hahahahaha!!!
Well that's all I have for now. Here's hoping I see more and more of yous round and about out there in the virtual world and play with yous and against yous!!! Remember now... Always do a bang bang up job on every kill!!!
EAGLESLAW, OUT!!!
EaglesLaw

Postby VidulaDeneth » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:40 pm

Welcome to the forum sir !
And thanks for the your work for your country and to the world !
And always doing your great job and enjoy the game.
you can find me im (SL)-VIDU-

AND WELCOME ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH PLAYERS GOOD LUCK
AND AGAIN SALUTE SIR ! :) :) :) :) :) :)
VidulaDeneth

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:49 am

hi EaglesLaw, and welcome!
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby Ales Umar » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:06 am

Hi
Ales Umar

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:58 am

hi, and welcome!