spy hatred

The hub for everything related to |KinG| and our servers.

spy hatred

Postby letrucker » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:49 pm

Le me (le tucker) le wanna ask question, why le spy hates me? I le did no harm to him, why he hates me and conspirace against me? Why? Please answer.

Regards, Le trucker
letrucker

Re: spy hatred

Postby TheLaw » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:44 pm

spy doesn't hate you, he's simply stating a fact: He saw you abuse your powers and warned you that you would be caught one day.
TheLaw

Postby letrucker » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:50 pm

Nope, he follows me like you know? like he follows me and watch me for no reason.. He wants something or somethingm you know,.. I didn't abuse, I don't even try to kick don pedro (who is hacker) anymore, althrought he's hacker, and le spy hates me? I mean, his friend, Lady Mayia, she hates me too, and that's the reason he hates me, you know. Otherwise, I did no harm t anyone, so he should have no reason to insult me or shit
letrucker

Postby mayiaa » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:55 pm

Oh my God! U re really so silly.. :D
We dont hate u, we actually dont care bout u. But u re so stupid, so arogant and so small.. Its why nobody on servers likes u, u re just abusing and writing craps to chat. Why u cant be normal player as everyone else? I dont think Spyyy hate u couse me, its really not the reason. -_- Try look on your behaviour and after say something.. And stop cry on forum. Why u re liar here? Let your illusion for yourself, please.. And think a little bit.. Btw. watching people is admin's job too..
Funny sad boy. :roll:

Have a nice day
mayiaa

Postby letrucker » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:13 pm

Omg Lady Mayiaa why you feel the need to insult me all the time? Do you feel superior because of that? I mean i didnt offend your or something but you insult me all the time like why? Maybe you actually lik me and act like 12y old? I dont know..
Anyway, I didn't abuse, What kind of abuse are you speaking of? I did try to kic kfuckin cheater don pedro but i dont do it anymore (he's cheate rbut whatever).
That's the only thing you could say against me but since i don't do it anymore I don't understand why Am I constantly threaten like you will ban me or something
p.s. i wont be sad if you dont treat me like shit
p.p.s /strong english conversation
letrucker

Postby TheLaw » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:32 am

You see, this is exactly what mayiaa is talking about. You're arrogant and you're not willing to admit that you made a mistake. BadBoy made the decision to temporarily remove your donator perks, and that is final.

Topic locked.
TheLaw

Postby BadBoy » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:43 am

I'm going to update the mute command to allow extended mute times which should prevent a conflict like this happening again.

Also Trucker, I have access to all chat logs and have seen you trolling, so I will not fall for the "everyone hates me" excuse when you only have yourself to blame.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Return to Discussion